Uni-corn

Forrest Gump 9

I believe your research is wrong , rare but I believe close to 200 were produced (193 if I research correctly) being e55 amg wagons and they also produced some e63 wagons as well

There were 197 E55 wagon came to the US in 05-06. This was 1 of 1 with the Capri Blue Metallic with black leather interior.

My other one is Designo Mocha-black Metallic with brown leather interior. That's one is not quite as rare. It's 1 of 6. But it's bone stock.

why does everyone have such a massive boner for wagons

I only have massive boner for the rare fast one. Once the CTS-V come down in price I'll add it to my collection.

Please to send to my house.

Thank you!

Everything has a price. If you talk to my wife on the right day you may get it.

Congrats! Looks nice. Much newer model but I enjoyed following this thread on VWVortex. He lost me on page 9 though as then he started messing with wheels that I think are ugly. He tuned it and man it moves....

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7264426-Purple-Unicorn-2014-AMG-E63-S-Wagon&highlight=purple+unicorn

So it's a hipster thing?

We all can't drive a rolling dance party...

Cool find OP.

Wagons generally, drive like a sedan, hold as much or more than a similar SUV, better gas millage than an SUV and are usually cheaper on insurance.

They probably hold like 5% more than a normal trunk unless you're piling stuff up to the ceiling. Dumb.

I can tell you that while i could carry a fair amount of my studio in my legacy sedan- My outback was MUCH more functional. The useable space compared to a sedan is much better... plus they look cool. Sedans are boring...

Just saw one of these about 20min ago, didn't know they even existed, smexy :megusta:

http://classiccarsmark.com/images/full/volvo-1800-es-sport-wagon-1973-4.jpg

Volvo turned the p1800 from a coupe into a shooting brake (UK english for a 2-door wagon) for 1972 and 1973. There are no coupes past 1971. In the 90's my friends and I used to cut up all the wagons for parts to restore coupe cars (the bodies are monocoque, those front fenders don't come off) because you could buy the wagons for $300 all day long but coupes were $3000. I personally feel guilty about cutting the nose off two glass coffins to help repair my friends collision damaged 1969 and 1967 coupes. Most people felt the wagons were "compromised" cars because most of them were automatics where as all coupes are stick.

The volvo C30 was specifically designed to pay homage to the 1972-73 wagon P1800s.

It's easier to bump the uglies in the back of a tinted wagon instead of folding down the backseat of a sedan.

Get an old 80's Buick Roadmaster and you could have a freakin' orgy in the back.

• 2 weeks later...