New Here

frankc8

Hey guys, my name is Frank I am local to the Dublin area. I drive a 2012 F150 5.0. Look forward to meeting you all. Any Ford guys in here?? Been looking around town for a place to get some work and tuning done on my truck. Currently just running and intake and exhaust with some 5* tuning. How can I post a picture as well?

I have a 2016 2.7EB. Its stock and used as a truck but its fun to pull on the random Civic SI or BRZ.

Very interested in the 2.7EB. Cleveland-based motor...tiny but bewsted to put out serious numbers. Curious what your thoughts are on the mill, especially in lieu of the 3.5EB...

Hey guys, my name is Frank I am local to the Dublin area. I drive a 2012 F150 5.0. Look forward to meeting you all. Any Ford guys in here?? Been looking around town for a place to get some work and tuning done on my truck. Currently just running and intake and exhaust with some 5* tuning. How can I post a picture as well?

Brian Turner at DynoTune Motorsports will get you hooked up with your tuning needs, You will not be disappointed http://www.dynotunemotorsports.com/

Picks ups plus does some pick up tuning with great results http://www.pickupspluscars.com/

Very interested in the 2.7EB. Cleveland-based motor...tiny but bewsted to put out serious numbers. Curious what your thoughts are on the mill, especially in lieu of the 3.5EB...

I love it so far. I bought it to tow and never have to worry about missing a track day do to truck issues. It has 9k miles so far and about 5k are pulling something. It makes more torque than the old 5.4 which is rated at over 10k towing, has the same brakes and suspension as the current 3.5 thats rated at 11k so i belive my 8.5k rating is kinda light to not over shadow the 5.0 or 3.5. The max i have towed is only 6k which was a car on a steel open deck and it didnt labor at all. 16mpg pulling at 70mph and 21mpg empty at 75mph to work. Didnt make sense to spend so much on the 3.5 and it was hard to find a stripped down truck like mine with a 3.5 anyways.

I am concerned with direct injection carbon so a catch can will probably be put on. I was excited to hear the new version of the 3.5 has direct and port injection. Also reading great things about the new 10 speed in the raptor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unlocked this topic