Ohio "racers" on street outlaws

aussiek2000

Previews show a fight breaking out. Where do those Ohio guys post? I'd love to know just how far they take the made up bs that seems so obvious.

I know that there are at least 3-4 guys on both shows building new cars, old stars building cars for comebacks, and off camera grudge races that are well in to the 5 figure ranges.

Then there's the guys who will be putting radials on and coming to some of the big radial tire races too.

Street Outlaws has been huge for drag racing, why do you think the NHRA has accepted Big Chief and he's gone "legit"? I was told that the Street Outlaws merch trailer sold more than many of the fuel teams merch trailers.

Love them or hate them, they put butts in seats and keep racing alive.

I watched the first season and thought it was pretty good and somewhat realistic. It just seemed like a bunch of car guys and all of the shit they did. After that a lot of the drama was manufactured and was almost unwatchable. That truck was pretty badass though.

FYI, did anyone honestly believe any other these guys were putting up $10,000 to race each other?! Maybe now that the show has done well and they're racing out of town guys for real money but the first season? no fucking way is a working guy taking care of a family sinking 10's of thousands of dollars into his car going to show up and throw $10G's on a race.

I watched the first season and thought it was pretty good and somewhat realistic. It just seemed like a bunch of car guys and all of the shit they did. After that a lot of the drama was manufactured and was almost unwatchable. That truck was pretty badass though.

FYI, did anyone honestly believe any other these guys were putting up $10,000 to race each other?! Maybe now that the show has done well and they're racing out of town guys for real money but the first season? no fucking way is a working guy taking care of a family sinking 10's of thousands of dollars into his car going to show up and throw $10G's on a race.

You should go on YouTube and watch some of the older street racing vids out of cali, I wouldn't doubt these guys are putting up $10k to race.