Snowpocolypse 2016-17

mrs.cos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I was just joking to the guys at work that the last two days have been real "ohio weather" in charlotte. started off cold 30 degrees, had some clouds, rain, back up to 70's then a tornado, and now back to normal for NC.

Looks like our first decent "storm" is moving in on Sunday. I'm seeing reports of an average of 3" - 4" of snow by Monday morning. So I'm guessing we'll see about 1" - 2"... :D

I bought a motherfucker of a snow blower for us here in Pittsburgh. My body is ready.

Now that we are seeing 20 degree days it's almost time to break out a coat, not sure if the hoodies are going to get me through this winter. It's good to be of "hearty stock"

Personally I would love to see some good solid snows this winter, didn't even unpack my snowboarding gear last year but it's ready to go now! Bring on the fun white stuff!

It cold.

Electricity went out this morning at 4:45. That sucked. I guess it came back at around 830, but it was already 58* in the house by the time I grabbed a shower and came downstairs to leave. Had to get up and go, because if I stayed in bed, I wasnt getting out lol