First time lightpainting

Bigfoot

Not a bad shot! A bit underexposed, but a great start none the less.

Thanks, I'm still trying to find my style after switching to Fuji from Canon, and Everytime I edit I seem to underexpose a little. I'll have to try and bring it up a couple stops after I'm done editing next time

Thanks, I'm still trying to find my style after switching to Fuji from Canon, and Everytime I edit I seem to underexpose a little. I'll have to try and bring it up a couple stops after I'm done editing next time

It's REALLY tough to lightpaint a whole car in one exposure, so I feel for ya. Ideally you want the surroundings to be somewhat exposed, which just takes some time messing with the aperture and shutter speed to get just right.

As you can see, my very first attempt at a single exposure wasn't all that great lol

22788074834_57f2be6bc0_c.jpg

light painting is tough, to get to look right. Not sure i've found a good way tomake it look right myself.

I will say I did pick up some LED light panels that are dim-able, so I can adjust the constant light output to the surroundings.

I appreciate both of you guys letting me know what you think. I will probably go out tonight or tomorrow and try some more again. I believe I have the knowledge to make a perfect photo, I just haven't put it all together yet, I'm taking baby steps with figuring it all out one thing at a time instead of just diving in and trying it all at once.