Anyone work at HHGregg ?

TTQ B4U

Just curious if anyone works there or has a hook-up. We're going to be looking to make a very significant purchase on some Wolf Appliances from their High-Line section of appliances and while their prices are competitive, if there's a way to save more I'm open to it.

Their stock is between 45 and 50 cents a share...crazy stuff.

I saw that. I was just talking with the wife about where we're gong to buy as the pricing between the 3 bids are all within $200 for nearly $30k worth of stuff. HHGregg could go the way of Circuit City....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. We ended up buying from Jack's over in Hilliard. They were more than competitive on pricing and are locally owned.

BB doesn't carry the brands and items we bought.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I can't believe stores like that are still open honestly, I look for Best Buy to be next on the way out. Online shopping is straight up murdering stores. Why leave your house to buy the same stuff?

In fairness, best buy has come a long way with their pricing. When i went their recently their prices were very competitive and they even price match on line retailers. I think they'll be around for a while.

• 4 weeks later...