CR Members 50% Ardent Fishing order

XChris1632X

Tomorrow I will post my PayPal info so this will be the final call. Remember guys, this is a 1 time deal. I am hoping to complete the order on the 15th. The main reason I am waiting is for the new Ardent flipping reel. It is supposed to be available for purchase on the 15th.

If you guys haven't already checked put the ardent accessories make sure you do. They are really nice and will be at a great price point. For all of you spinning reel guys, if you haven't looked at the Gliss fishing line you are also missing out. There is no other superline like it.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

If I go in on 2 reels, are you willing to ship to TX?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I go in on 2 reels, are you willing to ship to TX?

As long as you cover the shipping, I can do that.

Is the gliss line more like a braid or like Berkley nanofil

Nanofil has great casting distance bit doesn't hold up to the abrasions like braid (suffix832 or power pro)

It does not have the abrasion resistance. I have heard it compares to nonofil but guys have preferred the gliss.

Sorry guys, I have not yet. I am in a brief hold just waiting on the website guy to add back in 1 more reel and I will be ready. They are managing orders on the current website and dealing with the release of a knew website next week. Basically I picked a bad week to do it. I hope to know more today.

Sunday update: still in a slight holding pattern. Sorry for the delay. All hands are on deck for website release this week which has had hiccups. The web guys aren't updating the current site as it will be going away any moment. I'm hoping to hear what our release date will be tomorrow.

Money sent for:

Bolt 1000- $50.00

CForce 1000- $60.00

I added a little extra to cover the paypal fees.

After you get them in, let me know how you'd like to ship them so I can send you some moolah to cover shipping.

Placed the order tonight. For anyone who didn't already PayPal me money, I did the friendly thing and bought it anyways. Hopefully I don't get the Okie doke on this one for doing so. If you commented on the post and said you wanted something, it is ordered. I'll let everyone know when things arrive.

Placed the order tonight. For anyone who didn't already PayPal me money, I did the friendly thing and bought it anyways. Hopefully I don't get the Okie doke on this one for doing so. If you commented on the post and said you wanted something, it is ordered. I'll let everyone know when things arrive.

Chris, you are a Rockstar! May you catch your record fish this year.

Chris, I think you said the order comes in sometime in May, maybe June? If it works out, I could offer a CR pick up and test day at my house. This would streamline you not having to meet several different times with people, and let them try out their new gear on the pond here.

I'm not exactly close to everyone, New Albany/ Johnstown area, but it may be an option to consider.

Chris, I think you said the order comes in sometime in May, maybe June? If it works out, I could offer a CR pick up and test day at my house. This would streamline you not having to meet several different times with people, and let them try out their new gear on the pond here.

I'm not exactly close to everyone, New Albany/ Johnstown area, but it may be an option to consider.

+1. Very cool, Joe! You were talking about thinning the schools of fish in your pond. I'll bring the beer or ingredients for Bloody Mary's...

Unless something is currently out of stock, I suspect to receive delivery before end of next week. I'm down for a group meet and test though. 2 weeks or so from now? I will hear back from them today in regards to stock or if there is a shortage on something. I ordered 48 pieces of product so there is a lot to go through.

I never put in my order but I know I mentioned the lady fishoflage in an early post. I just could never make up my mind what to get then I went out and went through my rods/reels and have 9 set ups so I really didn't need any. If you did order the fishoflage though I'll pay you for it. Basically just making sure I don't owe you money but if I do it's not a big deal. The offer was tempting and I'm a little disappointed I didn't order a few at those prices......I just really don't need them.

I never put in my order but I know I mentioned the lady fishoflage in an early post. I just could never make up my mind what to get then I went out and went through my rods/reels and have 9 set ups so I really didn't need any. If you did order the fishoflage though I'll pay you for it. Basically just making sure I don't owe you money but if I do it's not a big deal. The offer was tempting and I'm a little disappointed I didn't order a few at those prices......I just really don't need them.

I did not. I went through really fast and ordered all of the ones I replied to guys with an price who said they wanted them.