• Torque
    • Biker Boyz
    • Hookers (both were equally terrible)
    • Blow (blow me, I love those movies)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down Torque sukked arse! Yeah there was an Aprilia in the film... However there was a "yellow checkered-flag-painted" RC-51 which sounded EXACTLY like the Honda 954 in the movie...

So the Aprilia got to sound like a twin, but the RC couldn't?

While I'm soap-boxin' it over here. Yeah, I enjoyed the canyon scene, after I got past the fact that in the very beginning, the RC had both the hi-beam and low-beam on in one frame... Then just the low-beam in the next. Then... Wait for it......

Next frame... NO LIGHTS ON AT ALL!!! WTF?!!?

Seriously, I noticed this the 1st time that I watched it, and snatched out of the DVD player, because I felt that the director had just INSULTED my intelligence. My friend had to convince me to watch it anyway. Lights or not, the canyon scene was cool tho.

Smoke - "Is that nitrous I smell over there Choo-Choo?"

I laughed how "choo-choo" was wearing a dirt bike helmet. :wtf::lol:

Yeah, and what was up with the "LID" racing? Who wants someones nasty funky helmet? :wtf::lol:

Oh and the drag race to be the king of cali at the end ON DIRT! :wtf::lol:

Torque was way too fake, but the more entertaining one though. They both are embarrassing though. :nono:

Its all hollywood.......... but I didnt want to see torque. just looked to far fetched to even enjoy.... now I got biker boyz, and for the most part is a sweet movie. Yeah there are a lot of stupid things to normal life, but you can pick apart every movie out there and what fun is that. The last race of dirt is what I hated...................

Smoke is my HERO....

I go out and practice draging on a dirt road...

I also like doing donuts in the rain on a chromed out pink COUCH

AND....

I go to bike nights with my bike in a bed of a truck and RIDE in on it....

YES THAT JUST HAPPENED.....

Jaleel 'Kid': We Racing or you making up an excuse?

Motherland: Say again?

Jaleel 'Kid': Are we racing, or you just 'blowing' Smoke?

Soul Train: Hear ye, hear ye, gather 'round. Black Knights in town. And all you mere mortals need to bow that ass down. 'Cause if you have never seen Smoke do his thing on a motorcycle, then you have never seen a brother on a motorcycle do his thang. Oh glory be to God y'all, 'cause you know he had a vision. He put Arthur Ashe on the clay, Jackie Robinson on the diamond, Muhammad Ali in the ring and my man Smoke on the two wheels. So don't be stu-stu-stuttering and standing yo ass around. Get down on your knees, and bow that ass... down. What!

BB was much worse. the dirt race was bad, and you could tell their max speed was maybe 50mph. Half helmets - really?, blaster quad and banshee on the street with bikes - really? the black chic riding on the back with just designer shades on LOL

I watched biker boyz and what a disapointment ! They were stunting so called drag bikes, they were all completely stock bikes with silly paint and stock chromed out parts. The dialog was clumbsy and verry poorly written.

Just couldn't do touque after that, I knew it would piss me off.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WATCH HELL RIDE INSTEAD !!! I LIKEDED THAT MOVIE !!!