DOD Delete/Cam Install Shop Recommendation?

Dafunk13

Finally ready to ditch the lifters and put a real cam in the G8. At this point it's almost as much about the peace of mind as it's about the power. I've got all the parts coming in the mail and need a place to do the work. I've got the tuning handled. I unfortunately don't have room in the garage to tear into it myself, and I'd take days and days and it's my daily.

Who's doing the quality LSx work in this town? I got burned by what looked to be a new stock GT Mustang driven by a 17 year old kid last week, and I just can't bear the pain again, and those fuckers are everywhere.

Had pat g spec me one. 218/224 600/600 113lsa. Should make a hair over 400whp, pretty flat torque, and be wife friendly on stock stall/gears. Got 102k on the car so if I keep it beyond the next couple years I'll buy something else to dd and go a bit more radical (deck heads, knarly cam/stall/etc. maybe lsa?). But for now this ought to wake the fat girl up a bit.

Gonna try to stop into Moorespeed in the next few days. Thanks dudes.

• 3 weeks later...
Moorespeed definitely knows what they are doing when it comes to those motors, if they can't get you squared away feel free to reach out and I'll see what we (Lucore) can do for you. Hopefully you're already done and out rumbling around again!