Craigslist Freak-of-the-Day

Geeto67

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost dig those chargers. If they could only have a little more door and no B-pillar I think we'd have something....that would probably kill people....but look cool!

Metalcrafters did a 2 door charger a couple years back:

2010_concept_charger_by_burningman.jpg

I like the nose of that Danko Charger...wanna see other pics, doe.

I had a glimmer of buying a Hemi Charger for $3500 a few years from now and make a fun project car with that front end.

There are a lot of pics on the internet but I'm nerd blocked at work. Do a search. It was at SEMA in 2014.

I feel like the hemi challengers are getting there too. Starting to see 2009 R/T Chally's (the first year of the R/T, all the 2008s were SRT8s) right around $10K, and next year once they age out of reasonably mainstream used car financing the prices will really drop. Would rather have a stick LX platform and the chally is it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That is a truck guy's dream. Never seen them in the tahoe, but it does make since if you don't need the 3rd row of the burbon, but want to haul some heavy shit lol. That would be a perfect camper/boat puller that you could take hunting once you're set. I may have to look into getting something like this lol.

Not a freak....but FREAKING AWESOME! Featured on Jalopnik this morning, and apparently up in Mansfield!

https://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1995-chevy-tahoe-4x4-65-turbo/6585498677.html

That is extremely cool. I'm not a huge fan of the 6.5 TD but that's an awesome truck regardless. I'm tempted to go take a look at it

That is a truck guy's dream. Never seen them in the tahoe, but it does make since if you don't need the 3rd row of the burbon, but want to haul some heavy shit lol. That would be a perfect camper/boat puller that you could take hunting once you're set. I may have to look into getting something like this lol.

They, and manual trans 2 door tahoes, are the unicorns of that generation 2 doors. I think they made somewhere between 2500 and 3000 in the 7 year production run (1992-1999).

I have seen a few diesel's with manual trans swaps that used the pickup's transmission, I don't think GM made a 2 door manual diesel, but they did make a manual gas powered 2 door.

Equally as rare and twice as forgotten is that the Previous generation K5 blazer came with a 6.2 diesel as well from 1982-1987. the military version of the K5, the M1009, are all diesel powered, so when you see them come up on military auction sites, keep that in mind as they tend to go cheap.

They, and manual trans 2 door tahoes, are the unicorns of that generation 2 doors. I think they made somewhere between 2500 and 3000 in the 7 year production run (1992-1999).

I have seen a few diesel's with manual trans swaps that used the pickup's transmission, I don't think GM made a 2 door manual diesel, but they did make a manual gas powered 2 door.

Yeah I was looking for a manual gas powered Tahoe for a good while, but couldn't find any at the time. They are hard to come by

Yeah I was looking for a manual gas powered Tahoe for a good while, but couldn't find any at the time. They are hard to come by

I actually ordered one in 1995, but ended up buying my 1995 wangler instead. The primary reason I passed on it was I had ordered a blue 5 speed manual sport model, and when the car came in it was black (the dealer had screwed up the color on the order sheet). A friend of mine actually ended up buying the car and I did get to drive it. Years later I would own a 1999 2 door automatic sport in Champagne gold with the z71 package - it was a very fun truck but had really buggy dash electricals.

https://pensacola.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1980-porsche-928-wolf-roadster/6603128298.html

Porsche 928 Wolf Roadster. Never knew such a thing existed

Lol. Last year it was $22K

https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/986506-928-wolf-3.html

Shame on "West Virginia Classics Inc" which I believe the paper says ruined these things.

• 2 weeks later...

Up for sale is a 1949 international KB2 clean title sitting on a 96 single cab long bed Cummins 2wd chassis. The motor has 225xxx and the trans has maybe 300 miles since it had a full rebuild done with heavy duty clutches and a heavy duty converter with paperwork. It's just a fun Sunday cruising truck. Has a 25 gallon fuel cel. It's loud. It has 38.5 boggers 15x14 bart steel wheels. Headlights, turn signals, taillights, brake lights, all work. Radiator is behind the cab along with the trans cooler. Both have electric fans to keep cool. Motor leaks oil, it's a Cummins and it's a rat rod so never bothered me. Has all glowshift gauges that pick and choose when the want to be accurate. They are all electronic which is where I went wrong. Truck doesn't run hot and has good oil and fuel pressure. I don't want to sell it but I'm in need of a new Cummins. Thank you for your time.

00a0a_9jo_Un_Rivq_Sx_600x450.jpg

00_F0_F_6p_CQx_QNHyn_X_600x450.jpg

00_G0_G_jjyqext_Y390_600x450.jpg

00l0l_g6_W2dz_IDcm_Q_600x450.jpg

00t0t_ki_Hj_BFvidw4_600x450.jpg

00_Z0_Z_7_Lonxve_LSX6_600x450.jpg

00808_6rq_YZy_HCUq_X_600x450.jpg

...you're welcome. Also, I'd rocket.