Good restaraunts

Drewhop

Want to take the wife out for a nice date night. Past year or so been battling cancer and found out this past week that my treatment is working. I want to surprise wife and take her somewhere nice. Anywhere in Columbus or surrounding bergs is fine.

Under 100 dollars for 2. ( I only have one kidney so I dont drink now lol )

Lindey's in German Village is awesome, could be stretching $100 with tax though.

Morettis is extremely good if you want Italian, and I think they have a couple locations. We always go to the one in Arlington, not too far from Campus.

Can definitely support Cap City as noted above though.

Eddie Merlot's (steakhouse)

Brio Tuscan Grille (Italian)

-both on Polaris

BJ's Brewhouse is good, but not exactly something I'd dress up for. Their beer selection is fantastic though, if you're into that.

Know how I know you didn't read the Andy's post?

The Barn is east side, not bad. Cooper's Hawk at Easton is pretty decent. And I 3rd Cap City as always decent. The Top has some prix fix meals sometimes for around $40, be worth looking into.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Glad to hear the treatment is working! Congrats!

I've always had great food and service from Carrabba's (reasonable pricing for the budget), BJ's Brewhouse has good food as well (as suggested), Schmidt's Sausage Haus is really good and has amazing desserts, Rodizio Grill is awesome for all you can eat carved meat served to you (they have a salad bar as well), really depends on what you two like and want to go out for though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Milestone 229 downtown. Parking at a meter is less than $1. Great food and a beautiful view of the river and downtown.

My brother owns this one and CBC so I would recommend either. :D

G Michael bistro in GERMAN village. Hands down the best spot for this occasion. It was recommend to me on here when I was looking for anniversary place.

THIS. Always. So good. Reasonable on price, and the ambiance is really good.

G Michael bistro in GERMAN village. Hands down the best spot for this occasion. It was recommend to me on here when I was looking for anniversary place.

THIS. Always. So good. Reasonable on price, and the ambiance is really good.

3rd vote for G Michaels, although my brother isn't the suis chef anymore. He's head chef at Vittoria Ristorante & Bar in Lewis Center if you're into Italian.

Thanks for all the great ideas. Of course I googled best area fine dining and most of these dont even come up. I will check a few websites out tonight and call and make a reservation somewhere.

Yes my liver still works but drinking can cause undue stress on kidneys if you only have one. My one kidney works as good as two do at the moment so we dont wanna piss that bastard off by feeding him alcohol. lol

Texas de Brazil at Easton. All you can eat meat that they bring to you on spits. Might be a little more than you want to spend though. Probably right around $100 for both of you.

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/locations/ohio/columbus/

If you have a sams club card they do $100 for 79.98 gift cards at the store