Spring roll out to Dayton Cars N Coffee

OH 97SC300

Well, it's that time.

Last fall I posted a group of us rolling deep over to Cars N Coffee in Dayton, was an awesome turn out, look at previous post, I bumped it to the top.

Going to do it again Saturday May 27. Basically what we did was met up on the west side of Columbus, convoyed over to Dayton, met another group of car guys, then rolled up into the actual event with a combined group. The logistics and timing of everything worked out very well last time.

For those that are interested, let's meet at the Value City parking lot on the west side (4300 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43228). That will allow us to easily leave the parking lot and simply turn right and be on 270 right away. We should all be able to stay together, for the most part. I need everyone that is coming in that parking lot promptly by 6:30am. Will leave within 5-10 mins of that time.

Who's in? I'd like to get a good idea of count. I've already got firms from about 7 cars from Columbus.

It has gotten insane down here in Dayton. Like said above over 1k cars showed up on a Saturday Morning!!!! The new location is about 15 min further down 675 to 75 for you Columbus guys but its unbelievable. Join the Dayton Cars and Coffee on fb for more information and pictures.

Mike, I'd like to go but I'll have family in for Memorial Day weekend. It'll be closer to a game-day call for me.

Sounds good Clay. I have about 6 cars confirmed and a few possibles. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. The drive to and from was just as fun as the event last year.

Sounds good Clay. I have about 6 cars confirmed and a few possibles. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. The drive to and from was just as fun as the event last year.

I do love the idea. Personally for me, I barely can make it to Lennox. Keep CR in the loop when you're doing it! I would love to tag along sometime, maybe in the Lincoln.

How does a city with a population 1/6th of Columbus pull that off?

It's unbelievable. Also the quality and diversity of cars that come out is insane. Lot's of $$$ in the area I guess.

Like I mentioned before, Join or just go to Dayton Cars and Coffee on fb, they have multiple major sponsors, (Hanson, high end audio with an owner that loves his toys, and White Allen Porsche, one of the biggest Porsche Dealerships in Dayton)

The pictures on the FB page will give you a great idea of the cars that come out and the parking lot area, also the on ramp for shenanigans.

It's the Suburbs bro.

0 of the top 10 Wealthiest Suburbs (Median and per capita ) are near Dayton. In fact, most are up here.

1 Hunting Valley Cuyahoga and Geauga counties $144,281$200,000+ (If you want to mind-blown at houses-google earth this place LOL)

2 The Village of Indian Hill Hamilton County $96,872 $158,742

3 Kirtland Hills Lake County $78,896 $112,421 597 223

4 Springboro Warren County $78,786 $116,012 17,643 5,806

5 Gates Mills Cuyahoga County $74,732 $133,605 2,493 925

6 Wetherington Butler County $73,684 $161,448 1,010 363

7 Bratenahl Cuyahoga County $72,757 $76,028 1,337 711

8 Bentleyville Cuyahoga County $73,392 $160,902 947 297

9 Moreland Hills Cuyahoga County $72,001 $113,977 3,298 1,286

10 Pepper Pike Cuyahoga County $71,255 $133,316 6,040 2,203

Being near the base makes sense though- as enlisted folk who have free housing and food seem to spend literally every dime they earn on toys. LOL