Another one gone.. RIP CHESTER

STEVE-O

Completely heartbroken. I don't think a celebrity death has ever effected me personally this much.

Large chunks of my life I associate with LP music. When I was in 6th grade In The End was the hot song on the radio and I associate that with getting to know my cousin Mark a lot better and we started going to Whempys LAN Parties together. Numb came out around the time my dad died. Collision Course was in the CD player of my friend Brenden's MK3 Supra Turbo which was my first turbo car experience.

RIP Chester.

I had a lot of the same experiences with this groups music.

I know there was a lot of hate for them. Seemed like on CR especially.

They were one of my favorites for a long time.

Sad day indeed

I had a lot of the same experiences with this groups music.

I know there was a lot of hate for them. Seemed like on CR especially.

They were one of my favorites for a long time.

Sad day indeed

This. Always listened to them in high school and they were one of the first concerts I ever went to. Definitely a bummer. I hope his death reaches some people that this isn't the way to solve problems/depression.

Super sad. I still have a LP cd in my 6-disk today. Never really knew any of their names or anything like that but certainly enjoyed them as a band. They were like the soundtrack to high school for me.

Hearing about things like this just seems to make me mad. I get mental health is no joke whatsoever, but I find it hard to grasp such a decision....moreso from someone who is "successful". However, I'm sure with such success come vast complexity in everything in life.

Crazy to think about - was just hanging out with him and his kids at a twenty one pilots show this winter. He was a huge fan of the guys. Never would have guess he would do this. His kids will be devastated when they are old enough to realize what he did.

Crazy to think about - was just hanging out with him and his kids at a twenty one pilots show this winter. He was a huge fan of the guys. Never would have guess he would do this. His kids will be devastated when they are old enough to realize what he did.

This is what hurts me the most they say he had 6 kids that he leaves behind. No one here will ever understand just how you do that and be selfish in that manner. I get the fact everyone has Desmond to deal with but as a father there is no way it could ever get bad enough to just give up