Two new coatings and another offer

TTQ B4U

I have two new formulas in my garage from a couple different companies who's products I'm using and enjoy working with.

OFFER for the first to to commit is that I'll use these coatings on the next 3 customer's cars at no charge. Both are SiO2 coatings and will include a bottle of detail spray/coating booster as well.

PM me or text/call my cell. Send me an email address and I'll reply with a full pricing and detail guide of my offerings.

Thanks to everyone on CR thus far for the opportunity to help out and enhance your rides! Looking back at doing this for the group for the past year, I've done nearly 35 CR Peeps cars in addition to nearly 2 dozen other referrals. It's been fun even if these are only "my cars" for a day or so :)

• 2 weeks later...
That's an awesome deal. I wish you were closer to Indy, Tim. If you ever want Saturday work and are over this way, my C5 could use your touch. I actually wont take it to anyone local because idiots.

I might just be able to take you up on that if you have a work space I could use. I am in Indy often.

I might just be able to take you up on that if you have a work space I could use. I am in Indy often.

Absolutely. 2 car garage with work bench etc. The car will go into storage end of October and be back out in May as far as timeframes. shoot me a pm whenever.