Bourbon For Sale

Diamonds

This post is ever-changing...

Here's what is for sale:

Eagle rare - 40.00

21751578_10106120397935504_1531209707949408510_n.jpg?oh=c1410d002f580afbe655a730590c5557&oe=5A4CAB26

I buy multiples to mitigate shipping costs (per bottle) through secondary bourbon markets and am going to sell off some of my multiples. Most of the stuff I sell will be "tougher to get" and I am selling them for within a few bucks (1-4) of what I actually paid because I DCA what I spent. Some of this stuff is cross posted on other secondary markets. I buy a lot (90%) of my stuff on secondary markets so please do your research on current bottle prices instead of relying on what someone picked it up off of a shelf in San Antonio Texas for back when it wasn't HTF.

Edited by Diamonds

Damnit saw this too late. Bob, text me if you're getting any more Weller. Met a liquor distributor from NYC over the weekend who was recommending it.

I have 2 Old Weller Antique 107 and 4 Weller Special Reserve en route. i'll sell 1 OWA and 1-2 WSR.

How much for the Willett?

If anyone wants more Weller SR, let me know. I'm going to Louisville in a month and I'll be picking up some Weller 12 year for a friend (perks of my uncle being a VP for Sazerac :)), and I usually see SR. I'll just ask for payment up front as I don't want to be out $$ if someone backs out...I don't drink the stuff and my friends taste is too refined to drink the SR.

I can get Very Old Barton too which they seem to really like.

Just an update. By the weekend I should/maybe have these for sale.

1 x Weller Special Reserve (after smokey gets his)

1 x Sazerac

1 X Willett 3yr rye

1 x eagle rare

I'll take the Willett

If anyone wants more Weller SR, let me know. I'm going to Louisville in a month and I'll be picking up some Weller 12 year for a friend (perks of my uncle being a VP for Sazerac :)), and I usually see SR. I'll just ask for payment up front as I don't want to be out $$ if someone backs out...I don't drink the stuff and my friends taste is too refined to drink the SR.

I can get Very Old Barton too which they seem to really like.

I love me some Very Old Barton

• 2 weeks later...