Found a new bike night....

cmoosego

3:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Classics Pizza & Sports Bar, located at 12983 Stonecreek Drive in Pickerington Bike Nights starting 5/3/09. Time: TBA

Offering Bike Parking, $1.75 Domestic Beers, Drink & Food Specials.

Stop in on your way to or from Buckeye Lake on your Sunday Afternoon/Evening Rides.

www.classicpizza.biz- Website to see Menu

so anyone interested???? I'm sure I'd be down for hanging with some of you fine people on a sunday afternoon....

here's another one..... on fridays...

GasWerks Bike Night

4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Friday Night Bike Nights! 487 N. Park St., Arena District – 4 to 8 p.m. Giveaways, food, good people, great times – chance to register to win a new Harley, too!

What night is classics? It starts on a sunday night? Im always down for a good ride sunday night to get the mind cleared before coming back to hell, I mean work.

There is one on Tuesdays at the Old Town Tavern in Canal, its hick but I love the bar and am a usual there.

I go to the Gaswerks one on fridays with a few cruisers from the neighborhood. Our group from the neighborhood is growing too. A few customs might be joining too. So anyone from Pick let me know if they wanna meet up. We cruise up 23 and ride in from there. We usually leave at 530 from our houses.

Ya I was at the first GW and it was chill and cool for sure. Mostly cruisers, 1 Duc, 1 GSXR, then 2 younger guys showed up on rockets and 1 Motard. Id like to get more sport bikes going so I m not all alone lol.

But the guys/girls I ride in with are all real cool and I met a ton of friendly people last time. Hopefully tomorrow night turns out nice, I ll be there if so.

Ya I was at the first GW and it was chill and cool for sure. Mostly cruisers, 1 Duc, 1 GSXR, then 2 younger guys showed up on rockets and 1 Motard. Id like to get more sport bikes going so I m not all alone lol.

But the guys/girls I ride in with are all real cool and I met a ton of friendly people last time. Hopefully tomorrow night turns out nice, I ll be there if so.

I'll try to make it as well. I have a black 02 Kat 600.

oh yeah mothers day..... gotta take the mother in law out... how bout whoever is in we meet at the wal mart in canal winchester around 2 pm or so ... give peeps time with moms and all....

Gaswerks is mostly cruisers, I know one of the guys who help to organize it. Some of the Ducati guys go down too. Its a pretty chill spot

Definetly mostly cruisers, mostly HD's at that, its sponsored by AD Farrow.