Stinky car/room fix

mrs.cos

Lord teenagers are smelly....

Ok so there was a thread a long while back about someone who had to clean vomit out of thier car.

Someone reccomended these blue deodorizers that I ended up purchasing to help with my stinky dog car

I loved it.

Now I can't find the name of them and am hoping somone. Can help me remember what it is..

I thought it has a name with Ozone in it ...

Go to Sunbelt Rentals and rent and Ozone machine.

Trish, you can borrow my Ozone Machine. Just clear out any animals for a couple hours. People too ;) It will do a large room to small apartment easily.

Ozium is the product/spray and solids that I've used. I'll add though that CarPro SiO2 Pure is awesome stuff too. Pricey, but works great.

https://www.carpro-us.com/interior-fabric-care/so2pure-odor-eliminator-120ml/

Ha, I was the puke culprit when I puked in Laura's car.

Ozium was the product.

However, it didn't do much. I ended up buying an ozone generator. If you want to borrow it, let me know.

OZIUM!!!

thank you - I ordered 3 of them...

I cant wait to get rid of carpet.. its so gross and holds smells..and teenagers are smelly LOL..

How long does the room need to be cleared out to use one of these? my girlfriend moved in about a year ago and her dogs sleeping in the bedroom have caused the room to smell like piss (they're house trained, its just from where they constantly are). I'd gladly trade someone some quality IPAs to borrow one long enough to do a couple rooms.