Jeez another person down...

FocusDave01

my internal email here at worked shocked me. Got an email about a donation account for a fellow employee. Her son was killed 2 weeks ago not 100% for sure where. But her son wrecked his bike and another motorist's jumped out to wave traffic away from his body and a truck just ran him over killing him instantly.. man didnt even have a chance...im trying to find the news story but they didnt give too much info on where it was or happened but I do know its southern ohio..and his mom works in the same company i work for..:(

Same thing almost happened to me last year. A bunch of us were riding and someone went down. It was night and I was standing in the road waving my arms so people could see and some asswhole in a truck just laid on his horn and came straight at me and I had to dive out of the road. I probably would have beat him to death had he stopped after that.

my gosh... does anyone know who decides what the regulations are for getting a license?? I'm just getting more furious every day watching idiots driving around almost causing accidents every day. I want to write letters & maybe more to make getting a license harder...

That's a very sad story, I hope people start paying attention more and being more conscientious of others.

RIP... very sad :(

I see quite a few deaths/injuries from bikes almost every week... I work at University Hospital downtown.... it's sad, and very humbling... Also a paramedic and I've been to my fair share of accidents for bikes.... just really keeps me from going nuts on the bike I think.

• 2 weeks later...
my gosh... does anyone know who decides what the regulations are for getting a license?? I'm just getting more furious every day watching idiots driving around almost causing accidents every day. I want to write letters & maybe more to make getting a license harder...

That's a very sad story, I hope people start paying attention more and being more conscientious of others.

I agree 100%. I'd be more than willing to help out.