Best Place for an alignment for lowered car?

Red Beard

Anyone have any suggestions or good experiences anywhere? My car is by no means hella flush but it sits pretty low. I could take it to my father-in-law (runs a Firestone). But the last time I took the wife's car over there (08 Civic all stock) they snagged the lower valance and fucked up her front bumper. So I'm a bit hesitant to take mine over to them.

:lolguy:

Best post I've read all day. Thank you sir.

*gives the pope wave* Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week, try the veal.

And D, we typically try to over quote alignment work and move backwards. Sometimes you get into an alignment on something like that and find whoever was there doing it before you had NO clue what they were doing. More often than not unfortunately. Glad we could get you in and out of here quickly and on budget, she's a beauty!

Anything you guys can't handle Derek please feel free to pass them our way, there's literally nothing we can't get aligned. From dragsters to slammed Hondas, lifted jeeps and big 'ole duelly trucks we do it all.

Just the same you find anything too big shoot em my way. We have a full size semi rack. Busses, rvs, semis, trailers and everything else

Hmmmm Box trucks and 550s/650s? :)

nothing too big... our semi rack used to be above ground and created clearance issues on long wheel base rvs and some tricky vehicles with stuff that hung down. Now the semi rack is buried in the ground and there's nothing too large we can't do.