Anyone into bitcoins?

Jewtoys

XVG is poised to take off soon, I wouldn't doubt it hitting $5 next year once the Wraith Protocol is released (which is rumored to be soon)

I'm going all in on this and keeping my long terms in other altcoins unless one starts an obvious downward trend.

https://medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/what-is-the-wraith-protocol-bd1dfb289cda

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XVG is poised to take off soon, I wouldn't doubt it hitting $5 next year once the Wraith Protocol is released (which is rumored to be soon)

I'm going all in on this and keeping my long terms in other altcoins unless one starts an obvious downward trend.

I've heard good things about xvg and it is suppose to hit $1 in January. Thats my next play.

I hope you’re right. It was $.19 last night and it’s $.14 now, that’s more than 25% drop

Binance is the exchange I found. You don’t have to get verified to use it. I made an account and was using it in 5 min. As long as you have Coinbase to be able to send bitcoin to your account on Binance so you can purchase other coins with the bitcoin.

All altcoins are trying to catch up to ripple

ADA, XML, XP, XBY, SNT

All shot up crazy numbers last few days and were on my ‘to buy’ list for a few weeks but I slept on them

My buddy is up 50k+ on Raiblocks

This stuff is weird but kinda fun

Looking like Coinbase has been mildly freaking out about the Sends lately people buying through them then transferring to sites like Binance I'm sure. If/When LC jumps back into the $350 range I can only imagine the flood of sell orders as people who bought in during the run jump out with this couple week "trough"

So I just started messing around with this stuff about last month.

Currently mining eth with my pc making about 160-170$ per month right now.

Transferring that to binance and putting it into different cheap coins for now (xrp,trx,xvg) making good gains with my small little breadcrumbs.

So I tried buying some ETH from coinbase and then transferring to binance last night. Purchase went fine pretty instant says complete. Then tried sending to binance to buy into other coins but nope.... the transfer is slow or being held up for whatever reason.

Anyone have a better way to do this??? I've heard GDAX might work but not going to mess with it till this transfer clears and I hear some feedback from people.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven't read all of this thread so forgive me. For people making $150 a month can you link me to something to read up on? Would love to try this. Many years ago when I was mining for only bitcoin I didn't make enough to pay the extra electricity I was pulling.

Binanace was down when TRX was surging so that might have slowed down your transfer. Someone sent me ETH to buy them XVG and it took about an hour.

Also Gdax is owned by Coinbase but there are NO fees when transferring to other exchanges when using Gdax.

Only downside is the verification of Gdax blows, at least for me.

I wasn't able to make a Bittrex account which blows since they are pretty large and not accepting anyone either.

I haven't read all of this thread so forgive me. For people making $150 a month can you link me to something to read up on? Would love to try this. Many years ago when I was mining for only bitcoin I didn't make enough to pay the extra electricity I was pulling.
This article tells a lot, maybe more than you need or want to know. https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59zdjq/an-idiots-guide-to-building-an-ethereum-mining-rig

This is a bigger setup that will make quite a bit more than 150$ per month.

If you have a halfway decent computer and power supply that can accept 2 new video cards then you can make around 150$/month.

That's pretty much what I've done, had my gaming pc I built back in 2012 this Christmas installed a new video card rx580 I purchased for 200$. Then started messing around with mining and found out I had a decent card to do it with.

Then around new years I found a similar card for 210$ and purchased that. That was about the limits my pc and power supply can take so that's all the further I will take mine for now..... as to add more will take completely redoing everything pretty much.

Those same 2 cards are about 260-280$ now..... the card prices are going up so much because of everyone buying them to mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

word is IRS just paid Chainalysis a huge contract for their data, to go after tax cheats who did not report the income.

FBI seized bitcoins with no problems from SR, I doubt the IRS will have any problems either. Hopefully people are using cold wallets and did not disclose any personal info to the exchange of choice. For now they are only going after the people that cleared 20k+. This is ust what ive been reading the past 24 hours on the forums/irc, may or may not be true..