Anyone into bitcoins?

Jewtoys

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dafuq....I bought $2,500 this morning and it isn't available until 12/16? LOL...hopefully the market doesn't crash by then.

AevgXrO.jpg

[OldMan] I remember living through the real estate boom and bust in FL between '05 and '08...[/OldMan]

Props to anyone that made money during this rager. I did not, but look forward to seeing if there's another opportunity to get in after a major crash (if that happens. Who knows?)

IMHO, this is kinda expected. The traditional investors are pulling their money out to put in proper channels in anticipation of Bitcoin being able to trade/bet on the nasdag starting this monday. I hope I’m right. We’ll see Monday

What is the benefit of going to NASDAQ when it is being tracked now through the IRS? Or am I missing something

What is the benefit of going to NASDAQ when it is being tracked now through the IRS? Or am I missing something

Less fee, $3-$7 per trade compare to 1.49% on Coinbase

Easier funding, you can virtually deposit any amount not limited

Faster transaction, usually instantaneous not have to wait for days to get your. Oins

So for you Master Traders...how about a quick "How-to"? I've seen so many websites and things for investing in crypto-currencies, at the very least it looks fun to play the market even if you don't make any money, its such a roller-coaster.

Do you have to buy an entire Coin, Ethereum, etc. or can you just invest in a percent?

Can you sell your coins/shares at anytime during the day?

I'm not even sure how to approach online trading, let alone Cryptos.

So for you Master Traders...how about a quick "How-to"? I've seen so many websites and things for investing in crypto-currencies, at the very least it looks fun to play the market even if you don't make any money, its such a roller-coaster.

Do you have to buy an entire Coin, Ethereum, etc. or can you just invest in a percent?

This would be greatly appreciated. Good idea.

You can invest any amount of money and its coverts to a percent of a coin.

Unlike the stock market trading is 24/7. Buy and sell anytime

Coinbase is one of the most popular sites and is very easy to navigate. You have the option to purchase 3 coins Bitcoin , Ethereum ,and litecoin.

You can invest any amount of money and its coverts to a percent of a coin.

Unlike the stock market trading is 24/7. Buy and sell anytime

Coinbase is one of the most popular sites and is very easy to navigate. You have the option to purchase 3 coins Bitcoin , Ethereum ,and litecoin.

Coin base is a safe bet, they are pretty conservative and when their system drops that is a good sign!

Peter Theil is in on this big time, Paypal is testing the water slowly due to their relationships with the big banks. It is interesting. There are a lot of legal happenings right now, its very fluid.

Have many of you tried arbitrage? Eg: Coinbase has bit coin for 15k then okcoin has bitcoin for 16k, and trading between the platforms to collect? The concern is obviously the timing of the trade.

The futures should take some volatility out of trading.