Anyone into bitcoins?

Jewtoys

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...left out the 10k part. :lol:

-Marc

That explains my confusion. I could have sworn it originally just said "any." Ha ha. I was a bit perplexed when I went back and looked and saw the $10k on there. All is well with the universe now.

Looks like my buy order at 99 will be hitting soon LOL

Indeed Sir, seems this skid will continue. For those looking to buy in, double check your banks willingness to allow purchases. Several banks have stepped up in the past few days/weeks limiting or blocking Credit/Debit transactions for their customers. J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup said Friday that they have decided not to allow customers to buy crytocurrencies with their credit/debit cards.

Indeed Sir, seems this skid will continue. For those looking to buy in, double check your banks willingness to allow purchases. Several banks have stepped up in the past few days/weeks limiting or blocking Credit/Debit transactions for their customers. J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup said Friday that they have decided not to allow customers to buy crytocurrencies with their credit/debit cards.

Fuck them for trying to decide how I spend MY money... it's really none of their business if it's on hookers and blow or crypto currency. Offering credit is one thing, Debit is my money that I have entrusted with them... big difference and they need to understand that.

That's the point.

A Credit Card ain't yo' money, its credit extended from a bank. Unless they don't allow wire transfers which is not likely- a true debit card is essentially a non issue

That's all I have is debit cards tied directly to my bank account so as long as that's a non-issue, no biggie as far as I'm concerned. I must have mis-read what you wrote, I thought you said debit card which is exactly what it is... card tied to your bank account with a visa logo on it.

Anyone know of an easy walk through how tos/sites to mine by chance? I have 3 gaming computers that sit idle 98% of the time and am thinking I wouldn't hate and extra few hundred bucks /month...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

http://www.nicehash.com If you need help setting it up, just PM me. my gaming machine has dual 1080's with SLI and then I have a gaming laptop with a 980m and another machine that I was able to pick up a 1060 and 1070... I'm currently making about 13-14 a day with it or ~400 a month before my energy usage of ~30 a month... of course that's before coinbase takes their 2% fee. It's still a nice little profit for just letting my hardware run while I'm at work or sleeping. If I want to play a game, I just pause the daemon play my games then restart it.

You can google nicehash profitability calculator and look up your hardware to see profilt.

http://www.nicehash.com If you need help setting it up, just PM me. my gaming machine has dual 1080's with SLI and then I have a gaming laptop with a 980m and another machine that I was able to pick up a 1060 and 1070... I'm currently making about 13-14 a day with it or ~400 a month before my energy usage of ~30 a month... of course that's before coinbase takes their 2% fee. It's still a nice little profit for just letting my hardware run while I'm at work or sleeping. If I want to play a game, I just pause the daemon play my games then restart it.

You can google nicehash profitability calculator and look up your hardware to see profilt.

Thanks I appreciate it. My main pc has dual 390's then 2 mid level cards so not breaking any records or anything but if it means bringing in an additional 2-3k a year for minimal effort it seems it may be worth while.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk