Anyone into bitcoins?

Jewtoys

Yes that's how scalping works, 80k is small potatoes I'm just getting started. Your not risking 80k your only at risk for maybe 5-10 minutes tops so the risk/reward ratio is about 1:1. and taking profit before anything goes wrong, your entry is on very specific buy signals and that's how I'm getting a very high win rate otherwise you'd be risking a ton to make very little.

As you can see that was just trading Ford and General Electric, and WISH is just a meme stock I heard about. I didn't pick perfect days to trade those were just mornings that I wasn't doing something else and had the time.

Today I traded Robinhood since it went public recently so it's full of noobs. I got in two trades for 1k gains. My goal is to replace my IT job, not get rich quick so I don't need big wins, just consistent wins that are larger than my losses. I'll eventually get to the point where I do it at least 4 days per week and 1-10 trades per day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Mark and Elon are at it again. I'm very surprised they are involved in the pump and dump and can't understand why. Hopefully guys here are making gains and if so taking profits. Would be great opportunities if you had a good feel for when they were talking their shit.

This is the shit I'm talking about, Mark Cuban says doge is the best crypto, then Elon agrees a few days ago. Price rose a lot and I had friends/relatives telling me I'm missing out.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/13/mark-cuban-dogecoin-is-the-strongest-crypto-as-a-medium-of-exchange.html

Then yesterday Cuban says he's only got $500 in it. Price started tanking again, ain't heard from the friends.

https://fortune.com/2021/08/16/mark-cuban-dogecoin-doge-dallas-mavericks-crypto/

Bottom line, yeah you can win the lottery, but unless your on the inside knowing what these asshats are doing your probably just gonna buy at the wrong time and fuck it up.

• 2 weeks later...
If there was something worth mining I'd love to put some of my servers to the task. Their old so not a ton of hashes like 800-900 but I don't know much about it except that won't do much for Bitcoins.

If there was something worth mining I'd love to put some of my servers to the task. Their old so not a ton of hashes like 800-900 but I don't know much about it except that won't do much for Bitcoins.

My thoughts exactly , these boxes looks affordable and you essentially just plug them in and go. I’m researching a bit more but was curious if anyone else had already done it.

• 4 weeks later...

In case no one noticed because of worrying about OSU fb:

Crypto Markets Suddenly Lose $250 Billion In Value As Evergrande Turmoil Pummels Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Major Cryptocurrencies

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2021/09/20/crypto-markets-suddenly-lose-250-billion-in-value-as-evergrande-turmoil-pummels-bitcoin-ethereum-and-other-major-cryptocurrencies/

wallstreetbet has been talking about the chinese collapse for a few days

Edited by Mace

In case no one noticed because of worrying about OSU fb:

Crypto Markets Suddenly Lose $250 Billion In Value As Evergrande Turmoil Pummels Bitcoin, Ethereum And Other Major Cryptocurrencies

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2021/09/20/crypto-markets-suddenly-lose-250-billion-in-value-as-evergrande-turmoil-pummels-bitcoin-ethereum-and-other-major-cryptocurrencies/

wallstreetbet has been talking about the chinese collapse for a few day

roughly 5% drop today, bought some more but the entire market seems to be red today... It will come back

The reason I do day trades only unless its a long term severely undervalued company such as a start up that I see potential in. I find them, but they are rare gems so not often. I'll put a few hundred to a few thousand in those and typically make a good return, however it can take 5 years before any real movement. GSAT GlobalStar is a recent example, I buy it at 0.35-0.40 cents and hold for a few years and sell for above $2. I've done this with that company several times over the past decades.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All I can say is be careful. There's tons of manipulation going on. Tons of profit to be made if your playing opposite the news because the feeds are slightly out of sync with pumps and dumps. And I can assure you the people selling to the people buying have bought their shares when it was bottom of a curve and they are selling to people who are driven by fear of missing out and emotion.

If your not in agreement just think about this. You can't buy a share of anything that isn't for sale by someone else who has decided it's time to sell. Plan the trade, trade the plan.

• 1 month later...