Jewtoys

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my buddy is using high-end desktops to mine BTC. hes using nicehash.com and it only runs with the computer is idle or if you set to manual mode for all day. he is making money per day in BTC and if power isnt an issue consider running the program for transactions. doesnt matter if the price is up or down if someone is buying or selling youre making money.

ps. im new to the crypto game but i recently setup a coinbase account and use it for investment purposed. i dont trade or move my coin around. fees for everything.

its definitely worth researching the markets before you put money into anything.

I would love to see someones real world profit % and time line to make money mining... So many people with a lot of money choose not to even consider putting it into mining as the return % seems to be so low and cost so much the margins dont make sense

I could have sworn I saw a news story or documentary several years ago that showed a bunch of Chinese folks running dilapidated shanties full of GPUs along a river somewhere in China that do nothing but mining BTC. Didn't appear to be rolling in the money or anything based solely on their setup.

he's running a ryzen 9 and he has a 3090

he inputs his electric price per kw and this is his profits. all taxes straight money into pocket. he actually recently started on ETH

https://photos.app.goo.gl/twikqbFFs35USyoT7

hes using software from nicehash.com

Just confirming , if I see this right mining random coins he projects to make $50 a day??? Ba what did the setup cost and continue to cost to run ??

I would love to see someones real world profit % and time line to make money mining... So many people with a lot of money choose not to even consider putting it into mining as the return % seems to be so low and cost so much the margins dont make sense

None of it actually makes sense lol. Even the "experts" don't know who, or how it even started.

:dumb:

he's running a ryzen 9 and he has a 3090

he inputs his electric price per kw and this is his profits. all taxes straight money into pocket. he actually recently started on ETH

https://photos.app.goo.gl/twikqbFFs35USyoT7

hes using software from nicehash.com

$0.91/day in electric cost? Seems low for a mining rig.

I could have sworn I saw a news story or documentary several years ago that showed a bunch of Chinese folks running dilapidated shanties full of GPUs along a river somewhere in China that do nothing but mining BTC. Didn't appear to be rolling in the money or anything based solely on their setup.

It’s all about the current price of the coin. Right now with the current prices yes you’ll make money. Hell I’ll even make money on my ancient S9 mining bitcoin right now.

None of it actually makes sense lol. Even the "experts" don't know who, or how it even started.

:dumb:

Kinda like gold and diamonds, none of them make any sense to me but they “worth” something and people value them and people pay for them.

That actually the beauty of bitcoin because nobody know who started it so no one control it

Kinda like gold and diamonds, none of them make any sense to me but they “worth” something and people value them and people pay for them.

That actually the beauty of bitcoin because nobody knows who started it so no one control it

I agree, like any commodity, if someone is willing to pay, it has value. But on that note, it only has value to those that are willing to pay, with CASH. If it is supposed to permanently replace the cash in the future, how can it then keep the value?

But, gold and diamonds I can put in my hand. I can even insure, and secure it. With Bitcoin, you can fully do any of the 3. Is the wild wild west. Forget your password? Lose millions. "Secure" them on a hard drive, that is lost in a house fire? Lose millions. Ask experts where it came from? No one knows. :lolguy:

Sorry, I'm still out. :fa:

• 4 weeks later...