Dealership contacts for Harley-Davidson parts sales?

zeitgeist57

I have a friend coming into town mid-November that has been manufacturing and selliing an exhaust lineup specific to H-D that he wants to begin selling in the U.S. in 2018. In working with him to get this off the ground, I'd like to help establish dealer agreements with Harley-Davidson dealers and aftermarket parts sellers.

Please let me know if you have any dealer contacts around Ohio. I'm happy to make introductions and have initial discussions as necessary. Feel free to message me directly, and thank you.

I have a friend coming into town mid-November that has been manufacturing and selliing an exhaust lineup specific to H-D that he wants to begin selling in the U.S. in 2018. In working with him to get this off the ground, I'd like to help establish dealer agreements with Harley-Davidson dealers and aftermarket parts sellers.

Please let me know if you have any dealer contacts around Ohio. I'm happy to make introductions and have initial discussions as necessary. Feel free to message me directly, and thank you.

Dyno Brian does a lot of tuning for AD Farrow, might reach out to him and see if he knows of someone to talk to.