G E A R H E A D Z SHUTS DOWN

Geeesammy

Rumor I heard on the Facebook's today. Anyone have any more info?

Not a rumor, doors will be closing I don’t believe there is a set date yet however. He has also moved a little south to be closer to family and I think the plan is to at some point re open a smaller space down in that area

Before all the issues with him on CR, I had taken a couple vehicles to him to get work done. He did good work and was fair on price. So, from a business stand-point, I had no issues with him. From a beliefs stand-point... well, GFY!

Before all the issues with him on CR, I had taken a couple vehicles to him to get work done. He did good work and was fair on price. So, from a business stand-point, I had no issues with him. From a beliefs stand-point... well, GFY!

Beliefs standpoint? Just curious as I never talked anything but cars with him. I remember that other dude that went off the wall and started some crazy neo-nazi site and all that.

Beliefs standpoint? Just curious as I never talked anything but cars with him. I remember that other dude that went off the wall and started some crazy neo-nazi site and all that.

Perhaps the ole noggin isn't working quite as well as it used to and I'm getting things crossed, but I thought he said some stuff along those same lines.

UrUse to hang with him a bit when my cousin was still around. Always seemed like a decent guy, a little spastic, but knew his shit around cars. The drama that happened on here must have been when I was gone. What happened that made everyone hate him so much?

It's a shame he ended up like he did. I worked with him over a summer. He could be a really good guy and also a complete dick. He had issues keeping work life and everything else separated. Also didn't help that he was with Dana. She was a condescending Bitch! Remember being out in the shop hearing them scream at each other like there was no tomorrow. He could do some really quality work as long as she wasn't around. I still think she planted a lot of shit in his head that stayed with him even after they split up. Shame how it all turned out.

UrUse to hang with him a bit when my cousin was still around. Always seemed like a decent guy, a little spastic, but knew his shit around cars. The drama that happened on here must have been when I was gone. What happened that made everyone hate him so much?

Read my post. That's when it all went to shit for the most part.

Used to not have a problem with him, and offered to help spruce up their shop website. They accused me of "coming in over the weekend and eating all of their food", when I had only been to the shop a couple of times and definitely hadn't been there the time frame they mentioned. They then told me to go "piss up a rope".

He can go fuck himself.

Used to not have a problem with him, and offered to help spruce up their shop website. They accused me of "coming in over the weekend and eating all of their food", when I had only been to the shop a couple of times and definitely hadn't been there the time frame they mentioned. They then told me to go "piss up a rope".

He can go fuck himself.

lol'd/10

Will. 614Streets.

Man, I'll never forget that guy.

OHHHH shit I forgot about him.

He helped me work on my car when I was young and wet behind the ears and thought I was a little billy badass. Totally blew my mind when I found out about his stormfront posting since he was such a level dude to me.