Best crypto exchange?

Exodus

I just got kicked from coinbase for no reason. I only buy and sell btc and eth and send some to my wallet on bittrex. A few Hundo here and a few there.

Today, I got an email from coinbase telling me they increased my credit card limit and when I went to buy they said my "buying was disabled" so I emailed support and got this email...

"Hello, and thanks for reaching out to us.

Our records indicate that you are no longer eligible to use our platform to purchase digital currency or make fiat deposits.

Our primary goal is to make our platform safe and secure for our customers. As such, we regret that we will no longer be able to support your account for those specific services. Additionally, we cannot provide you with any specific information regarding your account restriction.

Please keep in mind that you may still send, store and receive digital currency on our platform. You may also continue to use Coinbase to sell your digital currency and withdraw fiat funds to your bank account, if this is supported in your region. If you have a question about anything not related to buying digital currency, or depositing fiat funds, please feel free to reply to this email and are happy to help you resolve your issue.

Again, we will not be able to supply any additional information about your account restriction, and the decision to restrict your account is final."

Not a word of clarity there.

I am verified through and through and have been using them for about a year or two now.

Who should I use for buys next? Gemini?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My buddy's like Gemini. I have an account, but haven't used them. Kraken is another one that they use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just opened on Gemini. I might also go with Kraken to have a backup account. You use bittrex?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk