sunday 5-10 ride

rusty 996

848 is street ready .put few carbon fiber parts and black pipes from 1198s,single seat remove the rear pegs,shes hot looking.996 is in shop just for check up make sure shes ready for june 1st. to midohio.tomorrow i get power commander so monday i probably take her to brian to instal.

thats sounds good 11 at pony,but i want ride not just seat at parking lot and chat.
well no shit sherlock! i just said i dont have a set ride planned.. there will be riding.. oh yes there will be riding.. but i just dont know where

LOL, well the pony parking lot is a good size to ride circles in. Joking on the smart response.

I will more than likely be there at 11. I have a few routes in mind, but we can figure out something good.

You can touch both knees when I unzip my leathers!

:dj:

Rusty' date=' are you going to be at Chris' house on Saturday? Lyns and I will be there sometime around noon. We are driving down and bringing a pit bike, our dog and some home brew. Prolly gonna' crash at Chris' house for the night... if I don't break my neck beating Kevin's ass all over that back yard dirt track.[/quote']

Ah shit... Ive got some competition now ey? :D You better bring the kx85 if you want to keep up!! :D