Fishing thread for 2018

Mojoe

Lots of plans for this year. Last year seemed to be re-gearing equipment and gathering more bait than I will use in two years. I have a fly in scheduled in Canada this Summer, and the pond continues to improve with population and fish size. I'm trying to talk myself out of a fresh water in house fish tank with typical fish from my pond. I also, need to stop considering a reproduction well of bait fish. Too many projects and ideas. Need to leave a few for retirement.

Anyways, the Columbus fishing Expo is right around the corner. http://www.columbusfishingexpo.com/

I will be there first thing Saturday morning with a few buddies. Main goal is to talk to the lodge we booked with and cover last minute questions and details. Fishermans warehouse has $2 off coupons, FYI. Anyone planning on being there?

Is anyone ice fishing?

You going up to Lake of the Woods this summer too?

I'm sure we've talked about it before, but that's where I work during the winter. There is a ton of ice fishing during the winter up in that area.

Went there with my wife's family a couple years ago. We were suppose to go again last year, but canceled when we moved Dad here. They have not planned the Summer yet, but I hope to get up there too.