Buying a car out of state

Dammit Charlie

I'm starting the hunt for my long time "got to have it" car and I'm looking for some advice on buying out of the state. I went to look at one in Mt. Vernon and it was NOT as advertised and in rough in shape. It got me looking and it seems like anything worth a damn is out of state.

I'm looking for a 2001 Dark Highland Green Bullitt Mustang. I've wanted one since they came out new when I was 16. I don't care for the 08' nor the 18'.

Yeah, I know the hype right now around the Bullitt name plate and could careless. I've finally reached a point where it's either "shit or get off the pot" on buying one and I'm he'll bent on getting a nice clean example of one.

Thanks in advance.

Just general advice on the process on the process. Is there a state inspection process? Are certain states easier for titling ?

Just make sure if it is a notary state or not then it will need a simple vin inspection once you title it in Ohio