Free stuff

Dharris89

I am cleaning out my dad’s house and have a bunch of stuff to clear out. He smoked so everything has an aroma but it’s free. I’ll be there tomorrow (2/3) if you want pics or want to pick up. Everything is near Cleveland Avenue and 161. David 614-216-0567

**edit there are some book cases that are FREE.****

1 weight bench - it’s old school bench no frills. Have found some plastic sand weights

A6sODq6l.jpg

2 ping pong table. It’s big but folds up for 1 or 2 players. A couple paddles come too. I realized yesterday it is slightly warped. It may be better as a train table or base for something else. Still free.

dnjTqd0l.jpg

3 full living room set. It’s cloth and and looks new. There is a couch, love seat, chair and ottoman.

1U9W9VBl.jpg

4 Set of 4 TV trays with stand.

5 two small space heaters. Actually 3 I found another one.

bSNiRJCl.jpg

F8hSe77l.jpg

6 Full set of diningware plates, cutlery etc. the plates are white and a pink/salmon color.

ZA0xf1Kl.jpg

7 Two drawer vertical file cabinet.

More to come.

Edited by Dharris89

You may not have a bunch of stuff but for what it's worth an estate sale may be worth while depending on how much more you need to go through. I personally know holly and her daughter from salesbyholly.com and they are kind, respectful and can make the process really easy with no cost to you. And will even remove anything that doesn't sell if you want.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pics of the heaters?

I can send pics but I keep having trouble pasting them. Text me and I’ll get pics for you. 614-216-0567

You may not have a bunch of stuff but for what it's worth an estate sale may be worth while depending on how much more you need to go through. I personally know holly and her daughter from salesbyholly.com and they are kind, respectful and can make the process really easy with no cost to you. And will even remove anything that doesn't sell if you want.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I thought about that but I don’t think there is enough “good” stuff to do a sale. I still have to get rid of my great-grandmothers couch. Thank you for the thought though I appreciate any help I can get. I did find a suitcase of 70’s era leisure suits.

But do you have the matching chair and ottoman? Eh eh?

No, we have the matching lamps, end tables (broke the coffee table years ago). Was a set we got from Value City for like $800 when my wife and I first moved out. It's now our "basement furniture".

Just never seen anyone else have the same couch as we have. :)

I would like to have that weight bench for my son. No way I can get up there this weekend. He's wrestling state all day tomorrow at OSU. If you still have it next weekend maybe we can get together then. If you get another taker before then by all means let them have it.

I would like to have that weight bench for my son. No way I can get up there this weekend. He's wrestling state all day tomorrow at OSU. If you still have it next weekend maybe we can get together then. If you get another taker before then by all means let them have it.

Sure. It will be there next weekend. It has the leg part and I found the arm pieces. There are some sand weights and I think I have the bar. Take any or all. Text or call me later in the week.

Will do.....thanks. You up there tomorrow? There's an outside chance I could do it then if you're around. Depends on how their matches go. It's single elimination and their first match is at 1:15 so in theory they could be done around 2:30. I wouldn't want to plan on that though so unless you're already going to be there I can wait until next weekend.

Will do.....thanks. You up there tomorrow? There's an outside chance I could do it then if you're around. Depends on how their matches go. It's single elimination and their first match is at 1:15 so in theory they could be done around 2:30. I wouldn't want to plan on that though so unless you're already going to be there I can wait until next weekend.

I live close by so I can be. Tomorrow not much is going on. Just let me know and I’ll swing over. 614-216-0567