Where to Buy a new phone

Big A

Looking into a new phone. I am better off to buy it out rather then renew my contract and pay more a month. Always had an iPhone but looking at a pixel 2. I don't know much about the android market and just starting my search. That said, Where do you guys get your android phones? Or does it not really matter since we're not renewing/ adding?

Phones don't get discounted with a plan like the old days, so you're going to end up paying for it either way. I'm grandfathered in to an unlimited data plan so I always have to pony up for a new phone when I'm ready to switch. It sucks, but having unlimited data is worth it.

Looking into a new phone. I am better off to buy it out rather then renew my contract and pay more a month. Always had an iPhone but looking at a pixel 2. I don't know much about the android market and just starting my search. That said, Where do you guys get your android phones? Or does it not really matter since we're not renewing/ adding?

Do you have a Costco or Sam's Club membership?