Another help me pick a car

IBAUCLAPlaya

Looking to get a sporty, luxury, AWD, auto sedan for DD that will be used for my 15 mile per day round trip drive to work all on 35-45 MPH roads. Already have a summer/track car. I don't plan to mod, but if I do it would be limited to tune only. Looking to lease new, or buy CPO. Budget wise, I want to keep total cost of ownership (tax, shipping, down payment, fees, etc) in the $15-17K range over 3-years. Here is what I've considered so far...

Lease New Q50 Red Sport w/ sensory package

- have lease quote for $468/mo $0 due at signing for 39/10 on $57,550 MSRP. This seems like the best "deal" I've come across so far on any of the cars

- drove the car. Power was great, but transmission didn't feel as crisp and quick as I'd like. OK ride, OK interior (HUD would be nice, electronics felt a bit dated, space felt crammed)

Lease New Genesis G70

- car not out yet so unsure of price and I know historically Genesis has not leased well. May not even fit my $15-17K cost of ownership budget

- on paper, this seems to be my favorite. Engine seems strong, but most importantly interior is my favorite with HUD, ventilated seats, etc all standard

Lease New Alfa Guila

- just starting to look into this, so really not familiar with packages, pricing, etc. Concerned it won't fit my $15-17K cost of ownership budget

- have not yet driven, but plan to tomorrow

- under powered on paper vs rest of cars on this list but also lighter weight so not that much slower

- car mags seem to rate this the best driving of the luxury sport sedan group

Buy CPO B8.5 S4 (prefer 2015) with Tech package, leather, 19" wheels, sport diff

- there were a few on west coast for ~$32K with ~35K miles that sold pretty quickly. After tax and shipping figure I'm in at ~$35K and then assume I can sell for ~$19K in 3 years with ~60K miles.

- drove the car. Power was good, transmission felt good albeit not nearly as quick/crisp compared to my buddy's F10 M5 which was concerning. Handling was good, interior was nice (but no HUD, no ventilated seats)

- nothing available in this price range right now so I'd have to wait

340i xDrive either buy CPO or lease new

- haven't done much research. Pretty sure this won't fit the budget but maybe?

- drove CPO 335i xDrive Kelly a few weeks ago and I absolutely hated it. Interior quality felt similar to my 2012 Civic. Steering was boring, car didn't feel very powerful. My understanding is 340 is same car?

Interested in hearing feedback on the above options, as well as any other options I may have missed that fit my budget & rest of requirements.

Lease Jaguar XE AWD? Something suuuuuuuper cheap...$289/mo

https://www.jaguarusa.com/current-offers/xe-offers.html?abkid=424-553000&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-a3pg6zP2QIVQrnACh1UJAyxEAAYASAAEgJOu_D_BwE&c

If you're looking for something nice that covers literally a GEM golf-cart commute, go nice brand, but cheap AF lease option.

You have my PM on the Red Sport. I looked at most all of those and came from a B8.5 Audi S4.

The transmission is the shitty part as it's an auto and I was coming from a dual clutch. Of the ones you listed I would have driven and liked to see the G70 but as you know it wasn't out. Nicest interior of all of them IMO.

I went Infiniti for lease payment as no one could come close. Car has been awesome and the dealer if they treated me any better they'd blow me. Outstanding bend over backwards service. Go to Easton, the Dublin Dealer can be dicks. I wanted to lease the Red one the owner was about to take and they had on the showroom but they said no he didn't want to give it up but would go get something for me. I said no thanks I'll go get my own over at Easton and sent the dude a pic of mine from the next day. It just shocked me that they walked a customer over a car that I was ready to take home simply because the owner was going to keep it for his demo.

We drove a Guila in Europe last year. I will say the chassis was the most impressive part of the car really delivering where I wasn't expecting it. We drove a diesel so it was horribly slow...like get on the Autobahn and go flat to the floor and get passed slow. Interior was on the better side of OK. I hated the electronics package. Unless you are considering the 500hp hot one I doubt it's going to be the well rounded package you are looking for.

I got more looks in that car than I do in my GT3. It's a good looking car.

Edited by AudiOn19s

Have you checked into a Certified Pre Owned BMW 5 series with the M sport option?

Or this. Still the only car thats not an exotic that makes me do a triple take if I see it on the road.

http://www.ewallpapers.eu/sites/default/files/bmw-6-series-gran-coupe-66493-6176019.jpg

But I dont lease, so I am no help here.

Just leased Q70 Red Sport AWD with Sensory package. $57,550 MSRP, 39/10 lease for $427/mo nothing down. Pretty happy!

Congrats! You'll enjoy it. :thumbup: I've got a 2018 Iridium Blue one on the books in a couple weeks for a Ceramic Coating.