Wtb sub $500 transportation for family member

Buckeye1647545503

I whole heartedly want to say good luck as in this day it will be next to impossible to find a safe vehicle with good tires for $500,

I would say hit up clay and try to maybe get that impala he posted would be your best bet

Better cough up $1k+, sorry man it's not 1999 anymore. I haven't seen anything under $800 that didn't need some real work in a long time.

$500 will get you complete crap.

This is accurate.

I took the RTA (public transit) to school for 3.5 years. I worked 7 days a week in the summer so I could by a car when I was 16.

Everyone's situation is different, but I have found the best way to help someone "get back on their feet" is not to offer a hand and pull them up, but to cheer them on while they stand up on their own.

Does he mind working on the vehicle? I was planning on getting rid of my 98 2 door blazer. It’s a salvage title with 178k but it runs and drives. The 4wd works too for the two days of snow we have each year. It just needs a bunch of little stuff I don’t want to fool with. It won’t be $500 but I’ll throw it out there.

Better cough up $1k+, sorry man it's not 1999 anymore. I haven't seen anything under $800 that didn't need some real work in a long time.

$500 will get you complete crap.

I found a couple a bit back but he had not full filled our agreement to warrant me helping him. He now has. That said I'm not spending a grand, not that I disagree with your statement.. just that I'm not willing to spend a grand+

Does he mind working on the vehicle? I was planning on getting rid of my 98 2 door blazer. It’s a salvage title with 178k but it runs and drives. The 4wd works too for the two days of snow we have each year. It just needs a bunch of little stuff I don’t want to fool with. It won’t be $500 but I’ll throw it out there.

I'd be interested in that yes.