Woman Poops On Floor And Throws It

wagner

I've been pretty bad when some fight-for-15 type jacks up my coffee order, but not enough to the point where I crap on the floor and toss it like an angry monkey.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/woman-furiously-shits-on-floor-of-tim-hortons-throws-i-1826082960?utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook

saw that on live leak yesterday. I lol'd. I wonder what lead to to that. I mean, If I ask an establishment if I may use their restroom and they say, "no", chances are good that I may poop on your floor, because hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. But even in that situation, i'm not tossing my feces at someone afterwards.

saw that on live leak yesterday. I lol'd. I wonder what lead to to that. I mean, If I ask an establishment if I may use their restroom and they say, "no", chances are good that I may poop on your floor, because hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. But even in that situation, i'm not tossing my feces at someone afterwards.

I was impressed. I'd have to premeditate crapping on the floor for at least 2-3 minutes before performing the act. I'd be simultaneously yelling at the employee and loading Torpedo Tube 1 to drop a deuce that quickly.

TH Employee: "Uhh, Mister Clay? I'm sorry your Tim Horton's coffee was cold, but your face looks really red and veins are popping out of your neck..."

Angry Me: "Hang on...I'm going to teach you guys a lesson!!! Hang....on....hnnngh...could all of you just turn around for a sec? I'm still really pissed off at all of you but I can't teach you guys a lesson when you're staring at me. Hnnngh....hnnngh....I'm totally going to teach everyone a lesson...in about 1 minute or so...":lol:

Also, that is a move you make when this world has nothing else to give you, that you've extracted all the value out of society that you could ever need. We all get hangry from time to time, but this is a finishing move you need to contemplate before executing. There's no putting that cat back in the bag....

I read where she had "issues" at this location before and was "known" to police.

Now, how bad do you have to fuck up in life to be banned from a Tim Hortons bathroom?

I bet the cops have some great stories about this hot mess express...

Is there a Walmart next door? There’s lots of people with shit stains walking around there. Maybe that’s the reason. They just had to throw poop at TH next door and now they need another Mountain Dew.

I was impressed. I'd have to premeditate crapping on the floor for at least 2-3 minutes before performing the act. I'd be simultaneously yelling at the employee and loading Torpedo Tube 1 to drop a deuce that quickly.

TH Employee: "Uhh, Mister Clay? I'm sorry your Tim Horton's coffee was cold, but your face looks really red and veins are popping out of your neck..."

Angry Me: "Hang on...I'm going to teach you guys a lesson!!! Hang....on....hnnngh...could all of you just turn around for a sec? I'm still really pissed off at all of you but I can't teach you guys a lesson when you're staring at me. Hnnngh....hnnngh....I'm totally going to teach everyone a lesson...in about 1 minute or so...":lol:

Also, that is a move you make when this world has nothing else to give you, that you've extracted all the value out of society that you could ever need. We all get hangry from time to time, but this is a finishing move you need to contemplate before executing. There's no putting that cat back in the bag....

:lolguy:

have you guys read the comments section of the deadspin article? Pure. Comedy. Gold.

"Horton, here's a poo!" <----love it

Once upon a time I worked in a Barnes and Noble Bookstore during the holidays. I've seen trails of liquid poo leading to the bathroom, bathrooms where it looked like an explosion that required me to clean the ceiling, overflowed toilets that you could play battleship on the floor with the turds, a little kid that pissed in the corner of the children's section every story time, a woman over the clothes masturbating in a chair while reading the erotic novels...you name it. But I have never seen anybody ever shit it on demand and throw it. Never. I also never again worked a retail job of any kind, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Tears, so funny, LOL

:lol:

She scooped and threw what appeared to be every last gram of her shit. If she shit on the floor in the open, what the hell did she do in the bathroom before that to be banned from it? I'm sorry, I'm not grabbing shit, even my own, with a bare hand. She was nuttier than a squirrel turd.