Kilkare June 24th!

blue98ls1

That description fits me to a tee lol.

I am not one to ask for hand outs and what not, but I would be up for taking you up on that offer if it means ripping it down the track.

Hell I'd even let you rip it a time or two yourself if you wanted :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How short are you? I haven't located a vehicle to purchase yet, but I'd like to go watch.

If money is keeping someone from attending, I'll buy one spot for the first person to post here asking for it.

Please only ask if you really could use the help, I'd like to get someone there who may not have been able to otherwise.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

15ish people I believe

That description fits me to a tee lol.

I am not one to ask for hand outs and what not, but I would be up for taking you up on that offer if it means ripping it down the track.

Hell I'd even let you rip it a time or two yourself if you wanted [emoji38]

Let's make it happen. I'll just need Anthony to let me Know how he'd like me to make the payment in your name.

Let's make it happen. I'll just need Anthony to let me Know how he'd like me to make the payment in your name.

Sounds like a plan sir, thank you! I just need to run it by the mrs to see if she has anything planned for us. Crossing my fingers she does not lol.

Edited by Red Beard

At this point, Tina and I are willing to throw some serious boot out of our own pockets to make this track day happen. Then we'll beg for donations afterwards.

so you need 50 entries and you are at 45 right now?

70 to break even not 50. But see above, track day will be held tina and anthony will foot the bill to ensure the track day happens( they rock)

Now lets still get some more sign up so they don't have to spend so much out of there pocket. Spread the word people!

I knew you weren't going to be there.

:fuuuu:

It's like the stars just wont align for me man! so frustrating, I just wanna have some fun :no:

I am trying to convince him otherwise, but I just put in for a supervisor position. I don't want to mess that up.

At this point, Tina and I are willing to throw some serious boot out of our own pockets to make this track day happen. Then we'll beg for donations afterwards.

For the Columbus DSM Track Days that I hosted ~10 yrs ago, I typically had to commit ~$500-750 of my own money leading up to the events to ensure that it would happen. It usually worked out, but was stressful considering how much I already had invested to get my car ready for the track.

How would this work out?

‎Street Car Takeover‎ to Street Car Takeover Columbus Ohio

3 hrs ·

WEATHER UPDATE!

We have been keeping a close monitor on this weekends forecast. I have been on the phone all day trying to get this all to work. As of right now here is what we have going.

National Trail Raceway is trying to get EMT staff and track staff for Sunday if Saturday rains out. They haven't got it all nailed down yet but will have an answer for us tomorrow early.

Mark Carlyle has been helping us with trying to get this weekend going. We got into contact with Kil Kare Raceway and it looks like we can do the race at that track on Sunday if NTR cant find the staff for us to keep it there.

Yes, which doesn't include Sunday.

So, where are all the "racers" at, again?

"Grudge racing" to be cool like that super real street outlaws bs....

Or street racing for "street cred"

Hell, I dont know. I wont be there, but I also dont have a car to race right now.