Kilkare June 24th!

blue98ls1

How would this work out?

‎Street Car Takeover‎ to Street Car Takeover Columbus Ohio

3 hrs ·

WEATHER UPDATE!

We have been keeping a close monitor on this weekends forecast. I have been on the phone all day trying to get this all to work. As of right now here is what we have going.

National Trail Raceway is trying to get EMT staff and track staff for Sunday if Saturday rains out. They haven't got it all nailed down yet but will have an answer for us tomorrow early.

Mark Carlyle has been helping us with trying to get this weekend going. We got into contact with Kil Kare Raceway and it looks like we can do the race at that track on Sunday if NTR cant find the staff for us to keep it there.

We will post something hopefully later today if something changes in our track day. Stay tuned.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make for an interesting track day lol. I guess the big question is, would it bump out the CR event completely or would we "t&t" between their races. It would suck to be bumped out again, but that may allow for more people to sign up too. I am still working on getting out of having to work Sunday too as politely/nonchalantly as I can. Crossing my fingers.

That would make for an interesting track day lol. I guess the big question is, would it bump out the CR event completely or would we "t&t" between their races. It would suck to be bumped out again, but that may allow for more people to sign up too. I am still working on getting out of having to work Sunday too as politely/nonchalantly as I can. Crossing my fingers.
will post info once we get a update

SCT will not be moved to Kilkare. We are good to go for our private rental. Keep spreading the word!

I'm trying but everyone seems to be more interested in putting their 500 HP car in a parking lot to try to get a trophy. :doh:

I need everyone to eat some bbq. Xenia is quite a bit further than my normal travel range. So fill your bellies and stalk me for future events

Thanks y'all

Your BBQ trailer is catering? Awesome! I'm a sucker for good BBQ.

I just looked at the registration again and it says there's 43 spots still left? What the fuck?

On that note, I'd gladly pay another $25/30 to cover the extra cost(s). Hell I'd buy another slot to take my 14 second Regal down the track.

Maybe a poll to see if anyone wants to pay the extra $25? Just trying to help I guess. I spent all Winter/Spring working on my POS to NOT run a test and tune and to run here.

I think putting a donation bucket at the sign in table would be Awesone.

If anyones able to donate since anthony/tina are having to pay out of there pockets if we don't meet the minimum car count.

So people sign up for spots!

I think putting a donation bucket at the sign in table would be Awesone.

If anyones able to donate since anthony/tina are having to pay out of there pockets if we don't meet the minimum car count.

So people sign up for spots!

If no one takes me up on my offer, I'll donate a spot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Spoke with Charlie, we are going to look at the weather tomorrow evening to see how Sunday is looking for the rental. If it looks like it will rain all day we will call it and reschedule a few weeks out to give everyone time to plan accordingly.

So here’s my question, if it gets rescheduled again for the 2nd time because of not enough interest and I cannot make it due to a family vacation (we have a few planned for July) will I get my entry fee back? Not to be a jerk but I’ve purchased 2 spots, the last rental day was beautiful weather & it was postponed 2 days prior to the day. There was no “3rd” postponed date on the invite.

Looks like if it rains it will be one of those 20 min showers so we are going to push through and do this track day tomorrow! Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Excellent.

So, how many convoys are planned and starting where and when?