College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

History is fine if all things remain equal,this years team is different.

We have a line incapable of block for more than 3 seconds and can't run block. We have a right tackle that could block my grandmother.

Without Bosa on the D line it has shown how bad our DBs are.

As i said before I think we cna beat ttun because i think meyer has jims number..but it will be a nail biter at best

Yeah, I wasn't presenting this data to suggest that Ohio State should be or will be favored to win by the same margin this year. I'm with you - Ohio State is not a good team at this point.

And Michigan struggling on the road at Rutgers. LOL I swear they are a completely different team outside of Ann Arbor. No way they walk into the shoe and beat OSU.

You know better than that. THE GAME is always a slug fest. Should be decent if OSU can play defense, because they will have to.

I think the defense did well because of Michigan State's offense, which is fairly traditional (i.e., no dual-threat QB). It seemed like the team was having fun, which is something I haven't really seen from the team this year. Or, maybe that's just wishing thinking on my part that something gelled with the team and they've turned a corner. I suppose we'll find out next week...and then definitely the week after that.