Need new ac/furnace...contacts?

Bam

Alright, system finally took a dump and needs replaced. Had a good run I suppose but my compressor has a hole in it and it’s not worth repairing. Following up on this thread...wasn’t sure if the info was still correct, and it’s closed so I can’t bump it.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125434

Got an initial quote, 3.5 ton ac and 100k 80% effeciency furnace is what they wrote for...now just need to get some other quotes for comparison.

Thanks,

Matt

I'll still echo my point from the other thread. Talk to Duff on here. Does it for a living and helps members on the side. He may be too swamped given the time of the year but he has done a few houses for me and worth the call. He is amazing and by far the cheapest option

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I use the same guy for all my rentals- same guy Steve is referencing. His price is unbeatable, guaranteed.

For context: he is replacing a furnace, A/C and redoing all the duct work at one of my rentals for about 50% of the cost that a friend was quoted just for doing furnace and A/C.

His name is Lee: 614-353-8183, let him know Brad sent you.

Quick update...had Duff’s company out today to install a whole new system, complete with fancy thermostat you can control with your phone. Install was quick and smooth, everything seems to be working great so two thumbs up from us! Appreciate everyone’s input, will update this thread in awhile with any pros/cons.