Lamborghini Urus

Bigfoot

If you pay attention to the numbers around the Urus (and also the Cullinan), the performance specs of these high-end SUV's - laughable as it is that we've gotten to this place - is seriously impressive, on-road and off.

That white looks impressive. I do actually love the lines and the accents are just excessive enough to know it's a Lamborghini.

I like it better in CR-spec ;)

lamborghini-urus-base-spec-rendered-as-150000-bargain-122400_1.jpg

Saw the white one at MAG last week. Indeed, pants were tightened a little.

Front end seems to look stupid in pictures but in real life it looks like it just wants to suck babies though since you can sort of see into the grilles....quite nice.

photos look great. Nice composition, good color and lighting.

As for the car - I always wanted to know what the love child of an X6M and a Porsche Cayenne would look like. Now I know.

those calipers look massive.

IMO this is almost as ugly as the Pontiac Aztec. Wheels and brakes are nice but thats about it. That sensor right in the middle of the grill looks so out of place. I'm sure its a blast to drive but would rather have a Rover SVR.

I'm with you, these are horrifically ugly. Saw the one at mag and these pictures, while great, don't hide the fugly. Seriously gross.

Pics are fantastic.

How that thing looks isn't. The front end looks like a mashup of 4 different front ends wearing a retainer.

Agreed.

Silly things like this I just don't get. It seems like trying to cross a sports car and a luxury SUV is just odd, just because you can doesn't mean you should.