College Football Thread 2018 v 2.0

Mitch

Picks of said sister? wait found her... https://www.instagram.com/rylee_martell/?hl=en

He has a big mouth but apparently is scared to compete by making this move. He talked very tough against fields, but must not have belief in himself to duck and run this quickly.

I also wonder if there is some other target signing in February which he caught wind of. Because as it stands loosing Tathan would not be ideal for the depth chart.

Where is Hurts going to end up at?

Don't get me wrong, I still would. But she was definitely more attractive before the work.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS - lame for Tate to talk trash and then immediately bounce.

PPS - how is it foul play for Fields to message his sister? Serious question.

Tate is a bitch. He runs his mouth on the internet, then runs to transfer. I guess he is used to getting his way and cant handle actually earning the starting job.

Hell, maybe Day told him he would be our new slot receiver since he doesnt want to run the dumb ass option style that Meyer loved. Fuck it.

Peace the fuck out Martell. You are a great example of everyone gets a trophy. Take your stupid ass helmet and hit the road.

Tate is a bitch. He runs his mouth on the internet, then runs to transfer. I guess he is used to getting his way and cant handle actually earning the starting job.

Hell, maybe Day told him he would be our new slot receiver since he doesnt want to run the dumb ass option style that Meyer loved. Fuck it.

Peace the fuck out Martell. You are a great example of everyone gets a trophy. Take your stupid ass helmet and hit the road.

...whoa.

Meh. Keep in mind these are 19-21 year old kids getting bombarded with horrible advice from every angle in a world saturated with social media, none of us were exposed to at that age. I don’t blame him for leaving. And lol at everyone commenting on his sister’s looks. Like any of you wouldn’t hit that. Christ. Elbows too pointy.

Meh. Keep in mind these are 19-21 year old kids getting bombarded with horrible advice from every angle in a world saturated with social media, none of us were exposed to at that age. I don’t blame him for leaving. And lol at everyone commenting on his sister’s looks. Like any of you wouldn’t hit that. Christ. Elbows too pointy.

I agree with you on that one. He needs a fresh restart

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2019/01/101777/tate-martell-considered-transfer-before-the-2018-season-attorney-says-coaching-turnover-played-a-major-role#comments

Apparently Tathan wanted to transfer last year. Seemingly because he knew he wouldn't beat out prolific passwer, Dewayne Haskins. Which in his mind qualifies him for a hardship transfer?

I personally think athletes should be able to transfer at their own will, same as how coaches can take a job wherever/whenever they want. But I also think his reasoning for it is complete bullshit.

• 4 months later...
Football is back in 2 months, Lauren is on the forums right now which made me think of this thread and how he's shafted a few folks, and Michigan still sucks.

Way to completely ruin your reputation over not being man enough to step up and pay your debts. Sad.