Raptor Update: 37's, Suspension lift, Wheels

oh8sti

Boys - Wanted to share an update on the Raptor. I caved and finally bought new wheels, tires and suspension lift.

Went with Toyo 37's and Fuel Trophy wheels. I only had a few options to choose from since I have such a narrow garage door. Offset is +6.

Suspension is Geiser Springs up front on the Fox struts. Deaver +3's on the rear. Total lift is around 2.5" all around to make it as level as I could get it. Truck is parked on an incline, so it appears slightly nose high, thats not true though.

No other plans at the moment other than maybe bumpers. Mainly because ill trade this truck in on a 2020 when they are available...OR ill hold out for the Ram TRX with the Hellcat Motor.

Pics:

gXxGKm6.jpg

2GmeZYN.jpg

Edited by Panduh

You should see how I park at the mall when they push all the snow into the only empty spot. It’s HARD.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've done that.

I love the AMP steps that retract, but I just can’t justify the $1600 for them.

for $1600 I would expect them to give gold plated blow jobs.

What about adapting a retractable step from a home-built aircraft? or a Hide-a-step off a jeep?

holyfuk, you gotta be flexin so hard on yuppy housewives in their rubicons in that.

how does it handle a diesel flex though? one lil manlet in a lifted cummins rolls some coal and shrinkage gon happen wit dat ford taurus motor in thur

holyfuk, you gotta be flexin so hard on yuppy housewives in their rubicons in that.

how does it handle a diesel flex though? one lil manlet in a lifted cummins rolls some coal and shrinkage gon happen wit dat ford taurus motor in thur

These are all true statements

Looks good man. Have any issues towing the boat with it? Have you tried with the new set-up and seen any differences?

-Marc

Since putting the deaver +3 leaf pack on it tows much better. It feels more planted in the rear.

I got a nice hitch/ball set up that allows adjustability and it doesn't squat at all with the boat.