Why doesn't anyone make a race truck anymore?

excell

I truly do not understand how or why someone would DD a pickup of any sort. I wanted to punch a baby every day I had to DD my Suburban.

It doesn't bother me. My winter daily is an '89 single cab Chevy work truck with a 4-speed manual. Other than the poor fuel mileage, I actually don't mind daily driving it at all.

I truly do not understand how or why someone would DD a pickup of any sort. I wanted to punch a baby every day I had to DD my Suburban.

I love daily driving my truck. Even here in Pittsburgh where the roads are stupid. It's got plenty of power, room for my family, room and versatility to haul said adult and family junk around, and it makes my dick hard every time I hop in for a drive.

My only wish is it came with big ass brakes, a big ass tuned suspension, and 500 more horsepower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same as 2 Sweet: I'm not driving the truck everyday, but in inclement weather i'd rather put wear-and-tear on the tee-ruk over one of the cars... or when I have to double-duty the DD drive with a pick-up or drop-off, I can do everything in one trip.

If I was driving a 20ft long, 6000+ SUV with one person in it then YEEAAHHH...it would get old!

My only wish is it came with big ass brakes, a big ass tuned suspension, and 500 more horsepower.

I'll take 260ft-lbs, beefy 2-piston calipers and a 3/5 drop for the time-being. ;)

I would have said this as well, up until this year. Things changed up for me a bit , so my prospective has changed. My daily commute went to 140 miles a day, and I didn't want to do that to the STi. I sold it, and went to driving an Outback daily. But, then bought the boat and sold the other car my wife was driving, and she went tot he Outback. It made me look at trucks that we reasonable on gas mileage, and that brought me to the ecoboost's. I had already had a truck as a work pig, but it had the 8.1l motor and was a terrible at the gas pump. For what I want out of a daily, I really do have my needs met with the 3.5 ecb. Ford is pushing their 450hp limited, but that can be had easily with a tune on the 3.5ecb. I didn't have sport performance in mind when I made my buy. I wanted fuel economy and towing, with functionality. I was fine in a XLT, but my wife loved the cab of the Lariat and on a 18 hour drive to where we fish in Canada, I just want her to try and enjoy it.

I don't miss the STi. We love our Outback still. The performance in the 3.5ecb is just a bonus that I didn't have to give up having some power to work with when I want it. I drive in eco mode all the time and like an old man, just wanting to get the best miles per gallon I can. I have winter tires on, and still get 21.3 mpg with no bed cover. I have a truck cap on order, and hope to see that improve.

It just comes down to what is your lifestyle and what your priorities are.

I daily my tuned up f250 diesel and love it. 4 door Lariat...all the comforts of anything else and enough room to haul who/whatever I want. With enough power to embarrass more than a few 'performance' vehicles. :)

-Marc

I daily my tuned up f250 diesel and love it. 4 door Lariat...all the comforts of anything else and enough room to haul who/whatever I want. With enough power to embarrass more than a few 'performance' vehicles. :)

-Marc

And then you have to go around a corner. Or stop. That is my problem.

And then you have to go around a corner. Or stop. That is my problem.

what'll she do round the cloverleaf?

how fast can you hit that tight right-hand 90 degree? I'm not talkin like polaris speedway, but tight 2-lane onto a sidestreet