The Lists 2019?

wagner

500+- at the moment on a street tune on pump so nothing TOO crazy. Crucial unfortunately disappeared the DAY BEFORE our race gas tune so...that's being put off until Spring. Will get that done before IFO. At this point trying to get it to hook on a street tire at the track is...challenging.

Well I suppose it will come down to the driver mod then :lol: I'm doing good to keep the 240 biting too even at 300hp. Won't deter me from running either way, pedal fest or not. BUT if you hook up I wont stand a chance.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked with the Operations Manager at Trails and I must say I was impressed. If they follow up with what he was telling me you're going to see a HUGE change there.

That being said, we have permission to run our list races there.

I'm going to work on some more of the details and dates with them soon. We've got an idea for the trophies for each #1 and I've got a pretty good idea on the general "rules".

This should be a lot of fun and hopefully it will draw more people to the site, get more racing going, and motivate some people to make their stuff faster.

Who's racing a "road racing/autocross" setup C5 at the drag strip?

Who's racing a very street minded 4th gen f-body at the drag strip?

I'll race anyone, but everyone knows close races are way more fun. So where are all the 11-12 second cars?

Who's racing a "road racing/autocross" setup C5 at the drag strip?

Who's racing a very street minded 4th gen f-body at the drag strip?

I'll race anyone, but everyone knows close races are way more fun. So where are all the 11-12 second cars?

mine runs 11.8-12.0. I don't have any intention to make this particular car any faster. But I'd be down for some racing.

I got people from other parts of the state wanting to line up some list vs list races after we get this rolling.

So better have your shit right and tight if you want to represent CR against other racers from around the state...

Not sure if they are members here. But Have you reached out to Bill and Billy from street racing channel?

Not sure if they are members here. But Have you reached out to Bill and Billy from street racing channel?

Was just about to ask if we are going to have Billy's truck involved in this... a little birdy told me there's an engine build going on currently for the 2019 season and that little thing is already TERRIFYING fast

I got people from other parts of the state wanting to line up some list vs list races after we get this rolling.

So better have your shit right and tight if you want to represent CR against other racers from around the state...

a way to get CR out there would be to have Columbus vs Cleveland, Columbus vs Cinci, etc... that have people that are not even a member of CR. CR could have a section that is open to the public to find out more about the races or public forum.

They have their own deal going on and this is kind of our deal. If Billy wants to bring the truck in and try to join the list more power to him.

a way to get CR out there would be to have Columbus vs Cleveland, Columbus vs Cinci, etc... that have people that are not even a member of CR. CR could have a section that is open to the public to find out more about the races or public forum.

There might already something in the works that's going to be much bigger than what I could do, stay tuned :)

Was just about to ask if we are going to have Billy's truck involved in this... a little birdy told me there's an engine build going on currently for the 2019 season and that little thing is already TERRIFYING fast

:masturboy:

There might already something in the works that's going to be much bigger than what I could do, stay tuned :)

:popcorn:

Mine may not be a c5 or 4th gen f-body, but it is definitely more of a road racing set up than drag. That still wont stop be from trying though lol. I am in the mix of 11-12 second car currently. Hopefully that is enough to be competitive.

mine runs 11.8-12.0. I don't have any intention to make this particular car any faster. But I'd be down for some racing.

Came here to say I have vehicles that will fit in all lists. I will be #1 on all of them.

Prove me wrong.

Happy to race all of you guys, have a few tweaks in the works but my cars are not changing much from last year.

http://media1.tenor.com/images/a3bcaee84e79ed47abc88d83f42da75b/tenor.gif?itemid=5546012

:fa:

Just seems like everyone has a single digit drag car, or something that's quickish 13-14 second car. Hopefully I just have the wrong impression. I have no desire to own a car like that. 13s are too slow, and 8-9 second cars are either shitty on the street or expensive or both. Just not where I end up fitting in.

:fa:

Just seems like everyone has a single digit drag car, or something that's quickish 13-14 second car. Hopefully I just have the wrong impression. I have no desire to own a car like that. 13s are too slow, and 8-9 second cars are either shitty on the street or expensive or both. Just not where I end up fitting in.

I think there will be plenty of action for 10, 11, and 12 second cars.

Remember you can always call people out to race, everything doesn't have to be a list race.

I'm generally in the same game as you Cordell, I prefer to be able to enjoy my cars on the street and able to cruise them to wherever I want. I'll be playing mostly in the 10-12 second club with most of what we'll be bringing to these fights so don't feel like you're all alone out there!

I'm generally in the same game as you Cordell, I prefer to be able to enjoy my cars on the street and able to cruise them to wherever I want. I'll be playing mostly in the 10-12 second club with most of what we'll be bringing to these fights so don't feel like you're all alone out there!

Have you ever driven a high hp car on the street. They are fun as fuck.