The Lists 2019?

wagner

Have you ever driven a high hp car on the street. They are fun as fuck.

Yes. True.

However the old "cheap, fast, reliable, pick two" adage is still true and I don't like junk. I guess I either need to get over it, or make more money.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. True.

However the old "cheap, fast, reliable, pick two" adage is still true and I don't like junk. I guess I either need to get over it, or make more money.

Might need a jockey for my hoopty since I'll be leading this parade of insanity.

I'm no Big Chief and don't plan on racing the Lists I help administrate.

Because they actually race and organize tons of events. CR seems to be a lot of talk, but hopefully this will amount to something

If I say I'm going to do something I will move heaven and earth to make it happen, no talk here.

We've been putting on track rentals and other events for a very long time, if it's something that the site official sponsors it happens.

If I say I'm going to do something I will move heaven and earth to make it happen, no talk here.

We've been putting on track rentals and other events for a very long time, if it's something that the site official sponsors it happens.

Sorry, my post wasn't directed at you. Just a general observation.

Maybe So but the races the put on are more geared towards no prep and /or street racing.

Because they actually race and organize tons of events. CR seems to be a lot of talk, but hopefully this will amount to something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk

Have you ever driven a high hp car on the street. They are fun as fuck.

I have yes, almost weekly :) Very rarely do 10 second street cars have the drivability and creature comforts I enjoy... unless you are throwing $100,000 into something factory nasty which isn't a game I can afford personally.

But I certainly don't mind working on them for other people and making them go straight in a hurry ;)

I have yes, almost weekly :) Very rarely do 10 second street cars have the drivability and creature comforts I enjoy... unless you are throwing $100,000 into something factory nasty which isn't a game I can afford personally.

But I certainly don't mind working on them for other people and making them go straight in a hurry ;)

Big LOL here

Plenty of 10 second rcsb trucks out there with ac, bluetooth and Navi.

Patterson for CR President 2019! Make CR great again!

If he wants back on the forum, all he needs to do is send me a msg and agree to tone it down. No personal attacks.

LOL, I've not talked to him in some time. Just feeling a little nostalgia.

Can we pull this one back up top, instead of having a dick swinging contest about Supras and awd turbo cars.

I officially have a race to set up. My daily versus Dan Niehaus's daily beamer. He mentioned it to me, so why not? Haha. Race for 20 soft tacos....:lol:

Right now I'm waiting on a few more schedules to come out so I can start looking at Friday nights to set these up at Trails.

Also going to see if I can find someone to do some filming since I'll be in the middle of everything keeping it rolling. Would also like to find a few people to help me run the lists so there is a few people that can be on site in case I have to travel for work.

There's something happening possibly at work where I'll have a bit more travel that will require me to be in front of the camera in 2019.