WTB: Bike for GF

DLN1223

She made a comment the other day she'd like a purple sportbike if she was going to start riding with me.

If anyone sees anything let me know.

Not really sure what I'm looking for, I know not much help.

She just said a Deep Purple Sport Bike.

She made a comment the other day she'd like a purple sportbike if she was going to start riding with me.

it would be much more efficient to broaden your search to just any sportbike and not just a purple one...colors can change in a matter of days with a little work.

I have a 2008 Ninja 250 with 2400 miles. Black, but you can have it painted. All stock. $3400 OBO

I thought you sold that? Guess not.

$2700. Nice.

Nope, that guy pulled out.

Had a handfull of lowball offers to.

A couple of people have asked for "real" pics of the bike...... err these are real pics of the bike. This pic was done by Bill (Ace140). You need photos done, speak to him.

Edited by mrbret
remove pic to save space

I have a 2008 Ninja 250 with 2400 miles. Black, but you can have it painted. All stock. $3400 OBO

lol i just sold my black 08 250 last summer.

She didnt want to ride then i offered to keep it for her, it was paid off :(

• 2 weeks later...
I think everyone should learn how to ride a dirtbike before jumping on a street bike. Thats just me tho. :dunno:

+1 for that! Also, if that isn't one of the sweetest things ever...trying so hard to give her everything she wants :) so sweet

Does she have any brand or engine size that she's looking for..??

If not, I would totally recommend a Ninja 250. I found it to be very girl-learning-to-ride friendly. Not too heavy, but still pretty quick and responsive. Also not too terribly expensive, in case she ends up not LOVING motorcycle riding. Ninjas are also easy to re-sell.

I think my insurance for my Ninja 250 was like $100 a year.

Insurance on my 05 600rr is only $125, gotta love progressive.

What is your girlfriends budget for the bike? I know I already linked it once but I put the 06 GSXR on eBay with no reserve and it is dirt cheap right now and ending in 3 days. Here is the link again if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230346099822

Bike is in good condition and for that price she can keep it for a few years as she wont out grow it in a month.

-Roman