FF: 2006 Sedona

greg1647545532

I've been trying to donate my old van, I'd like to bypass the usual charities and just give it directly to a family who needs a good van. This has proven surprisingly difficult given the bubble I live in, we've reached out to a couple of pastors we know and haven't heard anything back, so I'll open it up to CR.

It's an '06 with 170k miles, mechanically perfect with decent tires and a fresh oil change. If you know someone who needs a break, PM me.

I doubt you'll have trouble giving it away to a family in need. Another option would be to donate it to a career center. The kids always need cars to practice working on, and the instructors need cars they can "bug" for the kids to diagnose since they cannot do that with a customers car.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for not getting back to everyone and not updating this sooner, I was a bit overwhelmed with responses and then time got away from me. The van went to (what I hope) is a nice family who seemed to really need it. Thanks for everyone who responded and I hope everything turns out OK for everyone I wasn't able to help.