Rejected California vanity plates

zeitgeist57

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/rejected-vanity-plates/

Scroll down and read the explanation and DMV reasoning. Had me dying:lol:

"TUNAFSH"

Applicant Explanation: I’m a professional fisherman and I fish for tuna all over the world.

DMV Comments: I Googled him. He is and he does

Verdict: No

Savages:gabe:

"GASPASR"

Applicant Explanation: I am a nurse anesthetist

DMV Comments: Gas passer, she passes gas (farts)

Verdict: No

"S8TAN"

Applicant Explanation: Saint Anne is an important historical figure, and someone who I model my life after.

DMV Comments: Satan

Verdict: Yes

:lol:

some of those were dumb though.....but I agree that the BMV goes overboard on stupid shit. I mean if someone wanted a Fuck Trump on their car just put a bumper sticker on it. You can get anything you want made in any design or way you want it to read so not allowing vanity plates that might be a bit edgy is just the state being Politically Correct for the sake of it.

some of those were dumb though.....but I agree that the BMV goes overboard on stupid shit. I mean if someone wanted a Fuck Trump on their car just put a bumper sticker on it. You can get anything you want made in any design or way you want it to read so not allowing vanity plates that might be a bit edgy is just the state being Politically Correct for the sake of it.

california being politally correct.... no never. pretty sure I could sneak a few in with numbers from the old pager days