new shield

Mace1647545504

well thought I'd go shoot before having my shoulder done, so I took my new shield and 320, my 19 and my truck gun..yes a hipoint 9.

I must say to all they spoke highly of the shield I see why. Even for a compact it felt great in my hand and after a shot came right back online to the target.

This will became an edc as it is the real deal.

As far as a full size the 320 is a great weapon and and if you are looking for something that is a great full size i'd suggest the 320 in a heart beat.

I don't know what it is but I can't seem to dial the 19 in, I have the 32 which I have great faith in and shoot well and it does, but I just can get the 19 dialed in

Yes, I know you all hate hipoint but i can shoot it and hit whatever I aim at, It really is a good gun and wouldn't be afraid to carry it anywhere it it weren't so big and heavy. But it make a great pistol to throw in a car or truck just in case

Edited by Mace

I prefer Juicy Fruit for my truck gum. To each their own.

I've yet to find a Glock that I can justify owning when FN's in the same price point and works far better for me. I'd trust a Glock to work. That's the only thing I like about them. Hard pass.

Only HP I'll own is a carbine. In my experience I've had/seen the .380, 9mm, and .40, pistols all perform terrible and fail. The carbines I've abused to no end and it just works and stays dead on for years.

I prefer Juicy Fruit for my truck gum. To each their own.

I've yet to find a Glock that I can justify owning when FN's in the same price point and works far better for me. I'd trust a Glock to work. That's the only thing I like about them. Hard pass.

Only HP I'll own is a carbine. In my experience I've had/seen the .380, 9mm, and .40, pistols all perform terrible and fail. The carbines I've abused to no end and it just works and stays dead on for years.

I feel the same way about Glocks too. I’ve shot a few and they’re okay at best. I really like the FNs and have their FNS-9 on my short list, although the grip tears up my hand after a half hour of shooting.

well thought I'd go shoot before having my shoulder done, so I took my new shield and 320, my 19 and my truck gun..yes a hipoint 9.

I must say to all they spoke highly of the shield I see why. Even for a compact it felt great in my hand and after a shot came right back online to the target.

This will became an edc as it is the real deal.

As far as a full size the 320 is a great weapon and and if you are looking for something that is a great full size i'd suggest the 320 in a heart beat.

Shields are a great carry. Both my brother and brother in law carry one and it’s easily their favorite guns.

I’ve been wanting to try a P320 as I love every Sig I try and everyone seems to rave about it. Striker fire + Sig = winning combination in my book.

My HP allowed me to finish my CCW class when my Sig failed. At the end of the class, so many were shocked at how well my HP did despite the bad rumors they’ve heard that everyone wanted to shoot it. I think they were determined to be the one it failed on but after so many boxes and rounds trying, they all gave up and were genuinely impressed by it. Are they ugly? Fuck yes. But all of mine always go bang and thus far have been way more reliable than my Sig.

how tough is the hp

Been there, seen it and a million others. I heart DR. As stated, I'm strictly speaking of personal experience. Hard pass.

I feel the same way about Glocks too. I’ve shot a few and they’re okay at best. I really like the FNs and have their FNS-9 on my short list, although the grip tears up my hand after a half hour of shooting.

FNP9 > *.

My HP allowed me to finish my CCW class when my Sig failed. At the end of the class, so many were shocked at how well my HP did despite the bad rumors they’ve heard that everyone wanted to shoot it. I think they were determined to be the one it failed on but after so many boxes and rounds trying, they all gave up and were genuinely impressed by it. Are they ugly? Fuck yes. But all of mine always go bang and thus far have been way more reliable than my Sig.

12 folks in my CCL class. 4 were HP. All 4 failed. In separate instances my buddies HP380, another friends 9mm, and another buddies .40, have all failed several times over.

Better than nothing but far from something I'd want as my first choice. YMMV.

I've put thousands of rounds through HP pistols and carbines (3 calibers of pistols, 9mm only on the carbines). Not gonna bash. Just gonna leave it at YMMV and that's fine. :)

Edited by Otis Nice

On your G19 maybe try a different set of sites. I hate the u notch for the rear site. Having three dots is sooo much better for me. Even if you don’t want night sights or something fancy it might help. Or try a different one with that done. You’re welcome to try mine sometime.