Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, there was a female that had a STACK of OR stickers @ shell but I had no clue who she was.

Will anyone have extras...?

Thanks

Don't be shy next time! We won't bite....

Hard! :D

is anyone going out there to hooters whats is going to be like up there ?
nah we aren't gonna go all the waitresses are kinda chunky... more cushion for you tho....:D prolly heading that way after I drop by justin's and roust him ....

nah we aren't gonna go all the waitresses are kinda chunky... more cushion for you tho....:D prolly heading that way after I drop by justin's and arouse his man-package ....

What time are you gonna finish at justins?

is anyone going out there to hooters whats is going to be like up there ?

The wife and I were up there for a quick bite to eat, we hung out for a little while but no one we knew showed up until we were about to leave then VrodDave showed up. Oh well. I got my biker card punched and my fix of Buffalo Shrimp (yeah thats the shit) so I'm good!

we decided to keep it on the east side tonight... besides gotta big ride tomorrow if everyone doesn't douche out on me cause it might rain...

im doucheing out.

Ill be there this friday, the forcast is 0 per chance of rain. Hopefully I can start to meet some more of you guys, y'all seem to be a great group of guys. I have met a few of you at dyno day, but would like to meet more.

I'll prolly make an appearance... maybe even buy zero a beer or 2... maybe buy justin a beer also... never know... Might even get jagr to make an appearance....

Edited by cmoosego

I just got hooked up on here. I live in Hilliard and wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow riders. Not sure if I can make it this Friday, family coming in this weekend. I'll definately be looking for you guys in the future.

I just got hooked up on here. I live in Hilliard and wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow riders. Not sure if I can make it this Friday, family coming in this weekend. I'll definately be looking for you guys in the future.

I live less then 2miles from there but I can't make it tonight either, just got in from a 4day biznez trip, stayin in!